Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Three hour nap. Brilliant. I don't even have kids and she has more free time than me.
I always think the same, I don't have children but have a full time job that, realistically is not that stressful (nothing life or death or really high pressured) yet she still seems to have WAY more free time than I do

Reactions: 12
Hey. Hannah’s new TikTok has just dropped.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This thread is particularly hilarious at the moment! A+ content. The song parody’s are chefs kiss in particular! And the emoji 😂 the cystitis grand reveal made me snort, the most ew declaration of hi I’m getting pounded everrrr!
the pic of her at her family party made me laugh too, the pose next to the fire alarm?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This thread is particularly hilarious at the moment! A+ content. The song parody’s are chefs kiss in particular! And the emoji 😂 the cystitis grand reveal made me snort, the most ew declaration of hi I’m getting pounded everrrr!
the pic of her at her family party made me laugh too, the pose next to the fire alarm?!
You’d think she’d pick a slightly nicer backdrop than a stack of velour chairs and the fire alarm - especially given as she stood in exactly the same spot last year and got rinsed for it

Reactions: 5
So, don't worry the kids were being looked after as she took a three hour nap, and then again presumably when she got ready, went out for the evening as well.

She's really embracing that student life ain't she.
Good gravy.
I've never known a "single parent" get out and about night after night, let alone one that is apparently burnt out and broken and studying to boot. Those kids just get palmed off at every opportunity.

She's crackers.

Reactions: 26
I have always loved doing things alone so just don’t get the “old and weird enough” thing. Literally no one cares if you’re by yourself. No one! Yet another sign she thinks the world revolves around her.

Reactions: 17
how does she make doing normal things so annoying 😂😂😂
also how does she have a work night out when her work is instagram….by herself?
thanks for screen shots

Reactions: 8
I have always loved doing things alone so just don’t get the “old and weird enough” thing. Literally no one cares if you’re by yourself. No one! Yet another sign she thinks the world revolves around her.
Also as a frazzled mum of two here….I literally dream about a dinner out by myself. Total bliss. Also any kind of nap at all. Ffs Hannah!

Reactions: 14
Do you think she realises lots of people don’t have work nights out. I work in the NHS and we’re not having any dos this year. Everyone is so busy and worn out. What she has to come!

Reactions: 10
Sometimes while my kids are at school/nursery I take time off work to go to the cinema on my own during the day, it’s my absolute treat! Love doing things by my own

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sometimes while my kids are at school/nursery I take time off work to go to the cinema on my own during the day, it’s my absolute treat! Love doing things by my own
I did this once and took myself out for brunch. I still remember it fondly...

I'm kind of jealous that she gets the chance to do this kind of thing so often. I took 3 days off in December to sort my life out and spent every one of them looking after a sick child 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She is extremely fortunate that she has so much support. I appreciate college is out for Christmas but so many of those students will be working PT jobs to make ends meet and to save for going to medical school when they wont be able to work at all as the course is so full on.

Imagine being on her course and having to work all the crappy hours and you see her swanning around on Insta, 3 hour naps, solo trips to Wagamamas.

I cannot see with her current lifestyle how she will manage a medical degree unless Chris has the boys full time.

Reactions: 15
I did this once and took myself out for brunch. I still remember it fondly...

I'm kind of jealous that she gets the chance to do this kind of thing so often. I took 3 days off in December to sort my life out and spent every one of them looking after a sick child 🙃
Yes me too! I had to take some holiday from work last week as I’d too many to carry over and I spent the day cleaning, sorting the house, doing boring life admin etc before picking the kids up.

Reactions: 6
Going to Wagamama by yourself is not cause for the caps lock. It's one up on a Pret ffs.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.