Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually find it a little bit terrifying that from just a pair of legs and a vague location, you've managed to pinpoint who this bloke is within mere minutes.

No shade on whoever found him (big fan of your work), just a reminder I guess about how careful you have to be when putting yourself out there on the internet.

Reactions: 26
I actually find it a little bit terrifying that from just a pair of legs and a vague location, you've managed to pinpoint who this bloke is within mere minutes.

No shade on whoever found him (big fan of your work), just a reminder I guess about how careful you have to be when putting yourself out there on the internet.
Yep totally agree! It was me, and I’m not joking it took me literally less than a minute and I’m not tech savvy at all!!! I’ve always been so careful, I don’t think u can be careful enough. Let this be a lesson to you all 🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
Found him, but I have used my throwaway account to stalk. If toyboy freaks out that lots of strangers viewed his stories and tell her, she might check if these accounts are also following her and block them.

Reactions: 2
Modelling the boob shelf.
View attachment 1730182
Apart from the bag(as usual) this outfit isn't bad although it does seem like under the jumper the jeans may be too small. Imagine seeing your (most likely older) medicine course mate posing like this in the carpark, I don't understand how she doesn't find this embarrassing

Reactions: 19
Big fan of her outfit today, and I agree on her looking clean lol, let's hope she's finally getting a grip.

Quite surprised by the new beau, rather different vibe from poor old Chris, although I really don't know what I was expecting?!

Reactions: 9
Green really suits her, the clean straightend hair, the fitted jeans... she looks so much better than usual. The tit bag is still cringe but she's making progress.
New guy is better looking than Chris (sorry Chris) but I think she might be jumping the gun a bit announcing she is dating/in a relationship on social media. It's all very embarrassing.

Has she lost her mind going out with a 24 year old
How do you know he is 24?

Reactions: 7
I THINK he’s about 24. Just from the ‘98’ in his username, and he doesn’t look much older than that tbh but all speculation of course 😏 I gotta be honest, I can’t imagine what a 25yr old lad has in common with a 33yr old mum of two but HEY. Long term, anyway, I mean he’s obviously aware she’s announcing to her thousands of followers that they are dating and not just shagging on the low… idk it’s all a bit ick to me but if you knew my dating history you’d probably judge me too sooooo. Difference is I don’t put mine out there because it’s EMBARRASSING 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I THINK he’s about 24. Just from the ‘98’ in his username, and he doesn’t look much older than that tbh but all speculation of course 😏 I gotta be honest, I can’t imagine what a 25yr old lad has in common with a 33yr old mum of two but HEY. Long term, anyway, I mean he’s obviously aware she’s announcing to her thousands of followers that they are dating and not just shagging on the low… idk it’s all a bit ick to me but if you knew my dating history you’d probably judge me too sooooo. Difference is I don’t put mine out there because it’s EMBARRASSING 🤣
It seems lik3 he had a serious relationship until (at least) Feb too, is it a rebound for them both?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.