Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Threw a curveball” ?? By posting a photo? What the hell.

Also assume all her new college chums are jeans wearing and casual as she’s gone in hard copying that vibe now.

Not an original thought in her head. Straightening your hair isn’t a new personality you simpleton.
None of those in the reel even seem like "outfits" it is what you would throw on in the dark to leave home quickly if your flat was on fire

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s too busy being boss babe meredith grey wannabe to look after her kids remember! (Yes i’m aware they also have a dad who can do this stuff)

Reactions: 3
What's going on with this lass. She's gone absolutely manic. Posting like a teenager. She's so cocky it's almost as if she's forgotten she was shamed off the internet

Reactions: 22
any major updates for us blocked individuals? (🙃) any more outings of the famous male legs of last weekend?

any major updates for us blocked individuals? (🙃) any more outings of the famous male legs of last weekend?
Nothing much of note this weekend. Looks to be her weekend with the kids. She's just posted an ad with nobody's child for "date night" outfits 🥱 happy to report there are no jump transitions in the latest reel.

Reactions: 2
I really dislike her hair straight. She needs to get more highlights if she wears it like that, it’s so greasy looking otherwise.

Reactions: 2
She’s really fond of herself right now! She thinks she’s stunning.
im all for self confidence but she’s so smug and annoying. I still don’t believe any of it and we’re heading for a major breakdown.

Reactions: 11
Just logged on here to SCREAM about those date outfits!!!!! What?!?
First one - hi grandma
Second - best of a bad bunch but oh you’ve chucked on a horrendous blazer with it
Third - argghhhh what the duck is that?! Who would wear that?! anywhere let alone on a date?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just logged on here to SCREAM about those date outfits!!!!! What?!?
First one - hi grandma
Second - best of a bad bunch but oh you’ve chucked on a horrendous blazer with it
Third - argghhhh what the duck is that?! Who would wear that?! anywhere let alone on a date?!
They're awful outfits. And I will never not get the ick at bumbags worn cross-body like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus bleeping Christ. She’s acting like Chris kept her locked in a bleeping box or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The date outfits 😂😂
I’ve never once roleplayed as a librarian on a date. Or mucked out horses. Or worn one of my dad’s suit jackets over a dress. Wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.