Hannah Gale #3 A leopard never changes its spots, just its domain name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another hastily re-written M&S press release live on the site now!! Just what we are all crying out for.

I wonder how long they'll leave 'cosy January faves' up on the site.
next will be a post of useless valentines presents just in case the millions of people losing their jobs/having thei incomes slashed want to waste money on useless tack

the story about "where you can watch the OC" it's all just on 4OD (for people in the UK anyway) hardly like they have done work to track it down :rolleyes: lazy is not even the word

Reactions: 8
Hannah Gale #5 Rehashing M&S doesn't make you less of a tone-deaf mess

Guys, I need a thread title with Hubba Hubba in, someone deliver the goods, my brain doesn't work.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hannah Gale #5 Rehashing M&S doesn't make you less of a tone-deaf mess

Guys, I need a thread title with Hubba Hubba in, someone deliver the goods, my brain doesn't work.
Thread suggestion Hannah Gale #5 Hubba hubba ding dong, The Leopard won’t be round for long

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Today was basically JUST press releases? If you're signed up to the mailing lists of any of these companies or follow them on twitter/insta you already got this information way before they posted it. I do not understand the point of the leopard.

Any of you lads wanna start a website with me? We'll just sign up to mailing lists and re-post their emails , watch loads of tv, go to a shop once a week and report back on what junk we bought. Apparently we'll make enough money to not warrant a real job!

Reactions: 15
Thread Suggestion. #5 Lads if you didn't know, hannahs back, but all she's posting is press release crap

Reactions: 9
From the recent Two ‘kids’ (what are they, baby goats!?) post, she really makes it sound like she doesn’t like her children at worst, or tolerates them at a best. Really uncomfortable reading.

Reactions: 10
From the recent Two ‘kids’ (what are they, baby goats!?) post, she really makes it sound like she doesn’t like her children at worst, or tolerates them at a best. Really uncomfortable reading.
she’s always come across as finding parenting a burden, so was surprised she had another one. Though it is Hannah, so any excuse for her to laze about for 9 months and blame ‘being pregnant’

Reactions: 10
It annoys me more than it should how they refer to each other in the third person when they tell us what they’ve been up to at the weekend.
Same! Took me a while to realise why I find their stories so jarring when I never found Hannah’s old stories like that. Also wonder if it’s also because they’re trying too hard to be full of positivity when we all know Hannah likes nothing better than a moan?

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else find it weird Hannah still posts on the leopard stories in the exact same style/ aesthetic as she did when she had her old account? Actually, of course she would, she’s never had an original, organic thought of her own. I don’t even mind that’s she back and I did used to like her but it feels like we’ve gone back in time 2 years and nothing about her has changed except she has another child for her boyfriend to babysit.

Reactions: 12
I just don’t like the way they talk to their audience ‘we’ve uploaded another story for you guys’, ‘final story uploaded everyone’. It’s weird and doesn’t give an impression of it being a current, fast paced news/magazine site or whatever it’s supposed to be. Just seems like that’s the sort of thing they’d say to each other but not quite the right wording for the audience. At least try to make it sound like you haven’t just planned uploads of press releases sent throughout the week. We can all copy and paste.

Reactions: 13
Thread title: Shes back lads, “childcare” is for dads, loves a press release and hair that’s full of grease

Reactions: 7
"The reality [of having two kids] is that you don’t ever really get to sit down. Unless you’re driving. And you’re probably driving to get your baby to sleep because they’ve been awake for two hours and are screaming and your frantic Google of ‘how long should my two month be awake for?’ has told you they should only be awake for an hour, but THEY WON’T bleeping FALL ASLEEP BECAUSE YOUR TODDLER KEEPS SHOUTING BECAUSE HE CAN’T CLICK OFF THE YOUTUBE ADVERTS ON YOUR PHONE. And so you’re driving, mostly to get the baby to sleep but also because you need a Drive-Thru coffee and you want to turn Capital Extra Reloaded up loud enough to cover the muffled whines coming from the back seats, so that your drive basically counts as a form of self-care."

I feel so uncomfortable reading this tit. Has no one ever told Hannah that she doesn't have to keep having kids?? Like, she can stop any time she wants, because she's obviously hating every second of it??

I get that parenthood is rough, especially in those early years. But there's a viciousness to everything she writes that is so damn uncomfortable. F-bombs, wanting to "cover up the muffled whines coming from the back seats"... Yikes.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
F bombs in the middle of a story about your kids...wow. There’s so much hate and anger in that post what the hell

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I was surprised when Hannah announced she was having another child to be honest. It always seemed like Atti was an inconvenience to her. She doesn’t seem like a natural mother, which is ok, but there’s really no need to document your loathing of your children to over ten thousand strangers. Her attempt at being relatable just comes across as mean.

Also, the purple wall/ donut post 🤦🏻‍♀️ Just f**k off Hannah. Lazy lazy lazy.

Reactions: 19
Another press release re-write - this time for a product she does not use and which doesn't even have a UK release planned. Clearly a self-serving bid to get freebies.

Similarly the new HG ten hasn't been released, maybe because none of the brands she tagged took the bait.

Reactions: 4
So many people playing the holier than thou here. Most parents call their kids little shits - and for that matter, calling them kids is not referring to them as goats. It’s all well and good insulting Hannah here (after all THATS why we’re all here) but don’t act like you’re the worlds number one mummy/daddy and have never just sat and thought “goodness me you’re annoying” to a toddler.

Reactions: 7
So many people playing the holier than thou here. Most parents call their kids little shits - and for that matter, calling them kids is not referring to them as goats. It’s all well and good insulting Hannah here (after all THATS why we’re all here) but don’t act like you’re the worlds number one mummy/daddy and have never just sat and thought “goodness me you’re annoying” to a toddler.
yes we all occasionally say it but Hannah has a history of constantly making out her kids to be an inconvenience to her life and moaning constantly about one thing or another when it used to come to atti.

she chose to become a mother, she should have known what was in store for her, if not with atti then for sure by her 2nd

Reactions: 9
yes we all occasionally say it but Hannah has a history of constantly making out her kids to be an inconvenience to her life and moaning constantly about one thing or another when it used to come to atti.

she chose to become a mother, she should have known what was in store for her, if not with atti then for sure by her 2nd
I get that, but the comments themselves aren’t referring to that - they’re referring to her using the term “kids” or swearing when talking about her kids. That’s what I’m calling out...not the fact that she seems to be surprised that parenting Is tough...

Reactions: 4
but would you basically broadcast to a huge number of people constant complaints about them? imagine her children see this in the future? I get that it must be really difficult being a parent but I cannot recall ever hearing her say anything positive about them either

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.