Hannah Gale #3 A leopard never changes its spots, just its domain name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I rolled my eyes at the list too, but not everything on it is going to be for everyone.

I don't think readers not being able to relate to everything is the worst thing about that list 😂 and I thought that comment was a massive reach to be fair, despite how much I despise HG and the regurgitated drivel she's peddling right now.
They could have left that one line out so EVERYONE could relate though..

They could have left that one line out so EVERYONE could relate though..
but can everyone relate to everything else though? what about the cocktail reference for people who don;t drink alcohol?

Reactions: 5
but can everyone relate to everything else though? what about the cocktail reference for people who don;t drink alcohol?
Their new USP after being busted for racism is meant to be inclusivity for all skin types though and ‘fake tan’ just isn’t something that women of all races use. Alcohol is a different kettle of fish as it can and is drunk by everyone.

Reactions: 3
Their new USP after being busted for racism is meant to be inclusivity for all skin types though and ‘fake tan’ just isn’t something that women of all races use. Alcohol is a different kettle of fish as it can and is drunk by everyone.
true, I get your point. Although I still dispute the fact that alcohol "is drunk by everyone". Either way I think they will just ignore it tbh, I am surprised they are not being hyper vigiliant about these kind of things now

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Exactly the point I was making - she slipped up and continues to yes, but now it's like when she doesn't (or they don't if we're including Gemma) make it about absolutely everyone they have people down their throats about it however plenty of other influencers tout things that aren't "for everyone" without anybody batting an eyelid - not everything has to cater to everyone IMO. I don't know, I just think people like the OP of that Instagram comment are looking for ways to be offended and it's a pretty pathetic and unhealthy way to live. I think she should just give it up as a bad job, she clearly can't keep up with what is now expected of her and I'm sure we've all had our fair share of secondhand embarrassment from watching her continue to fail LOL

Reactions: 4
true, I get your point. Although I still dispute the fact that alcohol "is drunk by everyone". Either way I think they will just ignore it tbh, I am surprised they are not being hyper vigiliant about these kind of things now
What I mean by alcohol is ‘drunk by everyone’ is that it doesn’t exclude any race.

Exactly the point I was making - she slipped up and continues to yes, but now it's like when she doesn't (or they don't if we're including Gemma) make it about absolutely everyone they have people down their throats about it however plenty of other influencers tout things that aren't "for everyone" without anybody batting an eyelid - not everything has to cater to everyone IMO. I don't know, I just think people like the OP of that Instagram comment are looking for ways to be offended and it's a pretty pathetic and unhealthy way to live. I think she should just give it up as a bad job, she clearly can't keep up with what is now expected of her and I'm sure we've all had our fair share of secondhand embarrassment from watching her continue to fail LOL
I just think the use of ‘fake tan’ shows they have no world view other than white women and it’s only because they were called out repeatedly that they pretend to be inclusive. They should either be basic and proud or be genuinely inclusive which means making their boring ass memes relevant to all women.

Reactions: 10
What I mean by alcohol is ‘drunk by everyone’ is that it doesn’t exclude any race.

I just think the use of ‘fake tan’ shows they have no world view other than white women and it’s only because they were called out repeatedly that they pretend to be inclusive. They should either be basic and proud or be genuinely inclusive which means making their boring ass memes relevant to all women.
Yes, I would absolutely much rather see them continue to be ignorant than so blatantly acting up for approval - for example the comments they're making along the lines of "you're absolutely right to have pointed this out and we will do better next time" and so on, when you just know for a fact they're thinking "duck OFF" behind the screen 😂

Yes, I would absolutely much rather see them continue to be ignorant than so blatantly acting up for approval - for example the comments they're making along the lines of "you're absolutely right to have pointed this out and we will do better next time" and so on, when you just know for a fact they're thinking "duck OFF" behind the screen 😂
yeah, and there are only so many times you can reiterate "we will try to do better", if I was Gemma I would have backed out already

Reactions: 7
There is a huge disparity between the content and quality of writing in the articles by Gemma as opposed to Hannah. I feel like Gemma is surely better than this tit show. Their Instagram post about 'the day the Leopard was born' says they hadn't seen each other for 5 years but 'stayed in touch via Insta' (ie not massive friends?) so what's the deal here. I just don't get it.

Reactions: 6
There is a huge disparity between the content and quality of writing in the articles by Gemma as opposed to Hannah. I feel like Gemma is surely better than this tit show. Their Instagram post about 'the day the Leopard was born' says they hadn't seen each other for 5 years but 'stayed in touch via Insta' (ie not massive friends?) so what's the deal here. I just don't get it.
which posts have been written by Gemma? I am only vagely reading but don't see much difference. Also , in a pandemic meeting someone you haven't seen in 5 years and hugging etc.... I haven;t hugged my parents in a year!

Today's posts: chocolate, TV show, cancer awareness campaign. Guess which Hannah wrote.

Reactions: 7
Gemma has also basically just paraphrased the Girl vs Cancer article in her own piece 🙃

Reactions: 2
Gemma has also basically just paraphrased the Girl vs Cancer article in her own piece 🙃
I imagine the press release was a bit better written though. That list of campaigners and their superpowers was an absolute state. But compared to Hubba Gale's feeble effort at least she gets to be the best writer.

They are due some token diversity content by now surely? Just off to review their not being openly actively racist any more pledges

I imagine the press release was a bit better written though. That list of campaigners and their superpowers was an absolute state. But compared to Hubba Gale's feeble effort at least she gets to be the best writer.

They are due some token diversity content by now surely? Just off to review their not being openly actively racist any more pledges
Hubba Gale, amazing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hubba Gale, amazing 🤣🤣🤣
I could not wait to come back on this thread. I didn’t even know the Leopard was active again til I started seeing my Instagram flooded with reposts of that tosh post about joys of going back to primark crap 😂

Whats funny though is Hannah hardly does any of these. All of the travel opportunities she has had and she just sits in the hotel room. I don't remember her doing many social things even before covid. Whenever she was with friends it was just to take eachothers insta pics.

Reactions: 9
When she was gifted a holiday to the Turks and Caicos islands she literally just stayed in bed 99% of the time reading or watching tv and stuffing her face

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.