Hannah Gale #3 A leopard never changes its spots, just its domain name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When is she gonna realise that “ive slipped up” isn’t gonna wash, sick of the excuses, Hannah get off the internet! It’s bullshit to claim not to know, it’s privilege!! And the some links may be affliates, someone report her to the asa please

Reactions: 5
Think after the whole racism calling out, Chloe didnt show any support and unfollowed Hannah pretty swiftly, everyone assumed it was to protect her own brand and stay away from the controversy.

Reactions: 8
those bloom and wild flowers have been in my sainsburys for about a year now, they aren’t new Hannah.. should’ve read the press release more closely this time!

Reactions: 4
When is she gonna realise that “ive slipped up” isn’t gonna wash, sick of the excuses, Hannah get off the internet! It’s bullshit to claim not to know, it’s privilege!! And the some links may be affliates, someone report her to the asa please
The ‘we’re sorry’ messages are becoming boring and completely un-authentic. They clearly put no thought into their posts and have no plan in place. I imagine they’ll have a token BAME article soon to forgive themselves.
I get they’re trying but there are so many more worthwhile instagrammers out there that I really do not see the point of this venture

Reactions: 11
Here we go... Another list because they realised they're still popular with the mindless.

Reactions: 3
Jesus Christ. Bit soon after the other one, surely? But very much still as tit. It amuses me how they have tagged the leopard at the bottom of this one, they must have realized that they missed a trick last time. So desperate, good lord.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not a new idea between them. "Ooh that thing we did last week went down well lets do another immediately". It's just a list of the dullest most cliche things they could think of. So inoffensive, bland, pointless. I honestly think they have less of a sense of voice than a mainstream glossy magazine. It's just press releases and a lot of words without saying anything.

The Leopard is for basic witches with no personality.

Reactions: 21
Not a new idea between them. "Ooh that thing we did last week went down well lets do another immediately". It's just a list of the dullest most cliche things they could think of. So inoffensive, bland, pointless. I honestly think they have less of a sense of voice than a mainstream glossy magazine. It's just press releases and a lot of words without saying anything.

The Leopard is for basic witches with no personality.
‘Live, Laugh, duck off’

Their audience are made up of women who think liking Gin, Autumn and Cats is a personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
New tattler here lads, but I’ve been following Hannah since way back in 2014. It was the Easter Egg ad that pushed me over the edge this morning and made me sign up for an account here. Another bloody chocolate promo? ANOTHER ONE? Used to enjoy her page, but this is the blandest, lowest effort content I’ve ever seen, and I’m supposedly in her target demographic.

Reactions: 10
Didn’t she put something on Facebook ages ago about her ‘new project?’ Like way before they launched? Are we supposed to believe they took that long planning everything?!

Didn’t she put something on Facebook ages ago about her ‘new project?’ Like way before they launched? Are we supposed to believe they took that long planning everything?!
the content they're putting out must be like 10 min of work a day I swear. Her use of "summin summin" is even more cringe than describing chocolate as sexy, I wonder if they have a style guide for writing with all these expressions in? or does Gemma just naturally use them to?

Reactions: 7
New tattler here lads, but I’ve been following Hannah since way back in 2014. It was the Easter Egg ad that pushed me over the edge this morning and made me sign up for an account here. Another bloody chocolate promo? ANOTHER ONE? Used to enjoy her page, but this is the blandest, lowest effort content I’ve ever seen, and I’m supposedly in her target demographic.
Welcome, glad you’ve seen the light 🙌🏻

Wonder if they will delete this accurate comment??
I rolled my eyes at the list too, but not everything on it is going to be for everyone.

I don't think readers not being able to relate to everything is the worst thing about that list 😂 and I thought that comment was a massive reach to be fair, despite how much I despise HG and the regurgitated drivel she's peddling right now.

Reactions: 13
I rolled my eyes at the list too, but not everything on it is going to be for everyone.

I don't think readers not being able to relate to everything is the worst thing about that list 😂 and I thought that comment was a massive reach to be fair, despite how much I despise HG and the regurgitated drivel she's peddling right now.
I think it is just strange anyone would look forward to fake tan? a real tan you have got from a nice holiday maybe... but what is stopping you going to boots and fake tanning at home if you want?

Reactions: 14
Perfect time to talk about representation in the media, but no. If anyone hasn’t seen I May Destroy You I can’t recommend it enough, including the leopards 👀

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.