Hannah Gale #3 A leopard never changes its spots, just its domain name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that the whole ‘kid’ thing is just someone disliking the word, I don’t think they actually were suggesting she thinks her kids are goats...
I personally think turning up music to drown out your kids is really poor parenting. I’m certainly not the perfect mother, but I certainly make sure that I can hear and respond to my child- especially in a small space like the car when I can’t see them face on. What if the littlest one was having trouble breathing? Or the older one was eating something and started to choke?
I also think that the way Hannah writes about her children is incredibly insensitive to people with fertility issues- which she once claimed to be, let’s not forget. My friend just lost a premmie at a few weeks- I’m sure she would love to be having sleepless nights etc, rather than grieving. If Hannah wants to reinvent herself as a sassy woke boss babe hun, she needs to make those kinds of considerations too
hahaha yep, just me disliking the word kids! it always makes me think of baby goats 😂 but no not being holier than thou at all, parenting is the hardest thing I’ve ever done, but someone else here hit the nail on the head by saying all her parenting posts and thoughts are negative, saving all the positivity for Netflix binges andmeal deals.

Reactions: 5
I’m seeing their stupid “joys yet to come” thing shared all over with the name cropped off 😂
Usually I’m 100% for credit where credit is due but pleased they’re not getting traffic for it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.