Hannah Gale #3 A leopard never changes its spots, just its domain name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're getting ripped on that thread but they deserve it. It was written by a woman who hasn't had to enter the real world during this pandemic. Reeks of middle class privilege.

Reactions: 12
They seem to be replying to criticism more than I think they would have if they hadn't been called out for deleting comments about Hannah's racism. I don't follow them so don't see the comments but there have been 2 examples of this posted here recently (this one and the response about breaking social distancing guidelines) - I know 2 isn't a lot but I think they are too scared not to engage with criticism now.

Reactions: 10
There's engaging with criticism and there's engaging with criticism... The levels of passive aggression from these huns! "Just finding small joys and wins"

They are like the insta equivalent of that's life/chat magazine in terms of weird mix of content and tone now

Reactions: 15
There's engaging with criticism and there's engaging with criticism... The levels of passive aggression from these huns! "Just finding small joys and wins"

They are like the insta equivalent of that's life/chat magazine in terms of weird mix of content and tone now
Yeah definitely agree my comment wasn't meant to be praising them as it is the absolute bare minimum. Just find it interesting, as if they hadn't had backlash about deleting/ignoring comments previously then I don't think they would bother at all.

I'm intrigued how long this project will last.. I'm surprised people even engage and follow them.

Reactions: 7
Bet Hannah is fuming she can’t block people or delete comments 😆 serves you right frankly. If she dealt with things properly, people might not be going in as hard on stuff

love it!!

Reactions: 8
Yeah definitely agree my comment wasn't meant to be praising them as it is the absolute bare minimum. Just find it interesting, as if they hadn't had backlash about deleting/ignoring comments previously then I don't think they would bother at all.

I'm intrigued how long this project will last.. I'm surprised people even engage and follow them.
Totally see what you mean and completely agree, they can't get away with deleting stuff like before

Reactions: 5
Oh yay the HG 10 (oh sorry, leopard list...ahem) is back! I can’t wait for a mumsey pleated midi skirt with a tucked in jumper, some Easter chocolate , a candle 🥱
Old Hannah is chomping at the bit to get those affiliate links back up

• Sick
Reactions: 11
The leopard is just a pointless load of old regurgitated crap. They’re just constantly going to get criticism (and so they should) because no one is going to be able to get past Hannah’s previous actions. I can’t believe that Hannah and Gemma sat there and thought it was a good idea to post that pic of them not socially distancing in the summer... are they actually thick?

Reactions: 10
Even their insta bio is wrong, their content isn't daily because they take weekends off. Just say 'your 5-or-occasionally-6 days a week dose of fashion, beauty etc etc'

Reactions: 2
I’m done with it, it’s just regurgitated, tone deaf rubbish. I’m unfollowing them and I won’t miss them at all! I think Hannah thought she could just pick up where she left off but that kind of content is just out of date and unrelateable now.

Reactions: 7
All they have to say is ‘you’re absolutely right’ as if that is enough to fend off all criticism. Such bullshit.
Also totally agree that when Gemma goes on maternity ‘leave’ (because she does so much now, of course) it will just turn back into HannahGale.co.uk

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.