Hannah Gale #3 A leopard never changes its spots, just its domain name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's back lads!

Hannah is back, with a new mate and a new (old) blog. Not a whisper of an apology or an explanation of where she's been, just the classic midi skirts, aldi chocolate and childcare woes.

She may or may not have named her new child Ziggy, to be confirmed.

New thread title thanks to @Lovecat90, full title was 'A leopard never changes its spots, just its domain name. It's just a Gale, maybe it will blow over?'

Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/hannah-gale-3-key-worker-childcare-shirker-bed-lurker.6185/

Reactions: 18
Unpopular opinion, I don’t think Ziggy is that bad. Bowie has me supporting Hannah on something 😭

Reactions: 6
Atticus and Ziggy?? Is she taking the piss? Ziggy is a cat's name ,imagine a 40 year old man called Ziggy?

Reactions: 17
No apology but instead played the victim and made out she needed to come off social media for her suffering mental health but didn't come off social media at all, just set up a new personal Instagram and then put her new relaunched blog on hold while she took a maternity leave and just renamed it something else with her mate she thought she could hide behind. Her behaviour was vile before but this is just even worse. Literally no accountability or remorse

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Can't believe she's (they've) limited comments on insta. She knows people are pissed off, she's done nothing to suggest she's matured and owned her mistake. The absolute arrogance of coming back the way she has and thinking she doesn't have to acknowledge and apologise is mindblowing. Annoyingly she will read every tattle post and use it as advice/pointers for how to navigate this.

Reactions: 16
Wasn't there a big brother contestant called Ziggy who thought he was god's gift to women? Or am I completely making this up?

Reactions: 21
Wasn't there a big brother contestant called Ziggy who thought he was god's gift to women? Or am I completely making this up?
No you're right! That blonde wanker. The name just has such pretentious knobhead connotations to me, but then again so does Atticus...🙄

Reactions: 6
No apology but instead played the victim and made out she needed to come off social media for her suffering mental health but didn't come off social media at all, just set up a new personal Instagram and then put her new relaunched blog on hold while she took a maternity leave and just renamed it something else with her mate she thought she could hide behind. Her behaviour was vile before but this is just even worse. Literally no accountability or remorse
I thought she set this account up ages ago as a personal thing?

Quite clear they both thought this was something that would die down and people would forget happened.
I can imagine behind doors they are furious people care this much!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Quite clear they both thought this was something that would die down and people would forget happened.
I can imagine behind doors they are furious people care this much!
I am interested to see what happens tomorrow. The more the ignore it the louder people will get. Surely the only way to move on from this is to address it?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.