Hannah Gale #3 A leopard never changes its spots, just its domain name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of this furore would have been avoided if she had only written a grid post explaining what she’s done since that original post AND inviting BAME contributors to write on the site or feature products from BAME creators. By not doing so, she’s now come across as tone deaf and no credible influencer or brand wants to be associated with it. A highlight on Stories that will eventually be pushed down to the bottom as more Highlights are added is not good enough. The tone of her story was just 🤷🏻‍♀️ The website feels cobbled together, what was the hurry? Why couldn’t she have waited until the New Year to gather decent content and not rehashed garble? It’s been a disaster.
Her apology had a Kevin the Teenager (showing my age) element to it. Imagine her huffing and sulking all the way through writing it.

Reactions: 13
Her apology had a Kevin the Teenager (showing my age) element to it. Imagine her huffing and sulking all the way through writing it.
With Gemma standing over her shoulder like 'make it sound like you mean it or no TV time today!'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I knew I’d heard the name Ziggy somewhere recently that wasn’t connected to the big well known ones, it’s a character on home and away 😂 maybe that’s what she was doing to “educate” herself, binging on aldi chocolate and watching day time telly lads

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I refuse to click on to her blog. The more people visit it, the more favourable her SEO is, which means more brand deals.

Reactions: 10
I knew I’d heard the name Ziggy somewhere recently that wasn’t connected to the big well known ones, it’s a character on home and away 😂 maybe that’s what she was doing to “educate” herself, binging on aldi chocolate and watching day time telly lads
Wasn’t there a Ziggy on Big Brother yearrrrrrs ago?!

View attachment 314286
1000% feel like this was for us lads. 👁 🕵🏻‍♀️ Ziggy
Amazing detective skills!

Reactions: 8
Every new post is a new embarrassment. Why not invite one of the many bloggers/influencers of chinese heritage who called her out at the time to write a guest post on her blog about their experiences as a person of colour living in Britain? Showing that she is admiting to her duck up and willing to work with and give voice to the community she hurt?

It’s 2020. There’s a pandemic, Hannah. People are losing jobs, businesses and loved ones. Literally NO ONE cares for a racist’s Christmas gift guide filled with cheap items produced by slave labour. Her heart may be in the freebies, but not on the job of being an influencer. Pack up and leave, hun.

Reactions: 26
I’m pretty sure candles are a “non-essential”... I hope she bought that as well. Popping back on the shelf after it’s been pawed for the ‘gram.

Reactions: 8
1C13C2F8-59CA-42C4-BD28-5A3958B57101.png
Came across this when looking for the website.. That is a very wide demographic they are aiming for! I can’t imagine many 45 year olds interested in sandwiches and Percy pig cakes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You are a top lad! 💙

“The leopard would to hear about any new product” 🙄proof read
‘product and collection launches’ tbf.. makes sense although I can’t imagine many 45 year old women are going to be interested in Sainsbury’s sandwiches and Xmas trees perfect for flat shares? Seems odd

Reactions: 6
Came here to post about the bracelet 😂😂. I can’t think of ziggy without thinging of that guy out of big brother 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.