Hannah Gale #3 A leopard never changes its spots, just its domain name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was a huge Hannah fan when I first found her years ago. It may be because I was local too that she appealed. I also loved Chloe (still do, her content has matured recently and she seems quite considerate about what she has posted this year). I was absolutely horrified when Hannah left SM and I read here the reasons why, I’d never really read her blog but just followed her on Instagram.

I am shocked beyond belief she has the balls to come back so fast, but also as if nothing happened, as others have said she’s just taken her maternity leave and is back. However I truly hope all of the comments, backlash and negativity cause her to give up this crappy “new” venture. It is not the content we want or need right now especially from her.

so relieved Chloe has stepped away and unfollowed! I was reading about the response to the Sainsbury’s Christmas advert and was so incredibly gutted to see the things people had said. Sometimes I just cannot understand why anybody would be racist and why have these people not learnt from BLM, it’s just heart breaking. I’m sure we won’t see the leopard addressing this very real and disappointing issue either to show support for Sainsbury’s 🤔

Reactions: 18
Oh dear - abandoned by her BFF!!!!!
Was she following before and unfollowed or did she never follow to begin with? Must be quite a fickle friendship as if that was your real friend you’d still show your support

Reactions: 1
Was she following before and unfollowed or did she never follow to begin with? Must be quite a fickle friendship as if that was your real friend you’d still show your support
Chloe is very big on anti-racism and BLM. She’s always championed black artists, way before it became a trend. It would damage her brand to be associated with Hannah at the moment. For all we know they can still be friends, but agreeing not to follow each other publicly - though I wouldn’t be surprised if Hannah’s refusal to do better ended up killing the friendship.

Reactions: 19
Chloe is very big on anti-racism and BLM. She’s always championed black artists, way before it became a trend. It would damage her brand to be associated with Hannah at the moment. For all we know they can still be friends, but agreeing not to follow each other publicly - though I wouldn’t be surprised if Hannah’s refusal to do better ended up killing the friendship.
Honestly I always got the feeling they were friends out of convenience rather than actual friends - aside from being content creators, they really seemed to have nothing in common. Like I spend hours a day with my colleagues and I'm not their friends lol, and it's not like they ever actually hung out outside of work time!

Reactions: 10
wait was that a joke? I bloody believed it!!! 😳😅
I swear he genuinely did work in Aldi for a bit? Or did someone just come up with it months ago and we ran with it? 😂

Honestly I always got the feeling they were friends out of convenience rather than actual friends - aside from being content creators, they really seemed to have nothing in common. Like I spend hours a day with my colleagues and I'm not their friends lol, and it's not like they ever actually hung out outside of work time!
Most influencers tend to stick together for convenience and mutual arse kissing

I was a huge Hannah fan when I first found her years ago. It may be because I was local too that she appealed. I also loved Chloe (still do, her content has matured recently and she seems quite considerate about what she has posted this year). I was absolutely horrified when Hannah left SM and I read here the reasons why, I’d never really read her blog but just followed her on Instagram.

I am shocked beyond belief she has the balls to come back so fast, but also as if nothing happened, as others have said she’s just taken her maternity leave and is back. However I truly hope all of the comments, backlash and negativity cause her to give up this crappy “new” venture. It is not the content we want or need right now especially from her.

so relieved Chloe has stepped away and unfollowed! I was reading about the response to the Sainsbury’s Christmas advert and was so incredibly gutted to see the things people had said. Sometimes I just cannot understand why anybody would be racist and why have these people not learnt from BLM, it’s just heart breaking. I’m sure we won’t see the leopard addressing this very real and disappointing issue either to show support for Sainsbury’s 🤔
I don’t follow Chloe but having a quick look at her page she seems pretty mature and level headed. Good for her.

I totally agree that Hannah needs to give up the crappy “venture” that she’s on now. It’s lazy and thoughtless and just not relevant now... I mean, who is ACTUALLY going to spend £50 on a real mini Christmas tree with a few gold coins on it in the middle of a pandemic?

Reactions: 4
I do remember Hannah and Chloe going for drinks a few times “outside of work hours”. But it could well possibly be because they used to live close by and work on the same field. They used to be more similar but after Atti was born Hannah became even more lazy (greasy hair, awful clothes and crappy content) and I could feel Chloe wasn’t really relating to all that, plus the incessant baby/pregnancy/aldi chocolate fuelled motherhood talk.

Reactions: 6
I totally agree that Hannah needs to give up the crappy “venture” that she’s on now. It’s lazy and thoughtless and just not relevant now... I mean, who is ACTUALLY going to spend £50 on a real mini Christmas tree with a few gold coins on it in the middle of a pandemic?
I bought 2 because Hannah said so and now have no money for food. It's hard being so influenced all the time 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah I also get the impression there was a bit of beef between Jessica Skye and Hannah. Chloe and Jess are good friends and so were Chloe and Hannah. All bloggers from the same town. I think Chloe and Jess have very different vibes to Hannahs hubba bubba ladsy lads aldi special buys nonsense. Hannah just whacks up pics of her holding a candle in aldi and calls it hard work. Least Chloe and Jess put some effort into their photography and content

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her writing hasn’t matured because she can’t seem to grow up! She lives in the past still thinks she’s 18 waiting for Thursday night to go to "The Pier" nightclub and have a VK in each hand and do a little slut drop to flo rida!! It’s actually so embarrassing!!!
Ahh, The Pier, those were the days! Then onto blue ocean for chips en route to the taxi rank.
I was in bloody Aldi today, just missed her I imagine 😆 I did see her in there back in the summer just after she flounced. She was behind me at the checkout and I tit you not, all she was buying pretzel chocolate, sour dough and flowers. She was wearing that horrific H&M tent dress with leaves all over it (needed an iron) 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ahh, The Pier, those were the days! Then onto blue ocean for chips en route to the taxi rank.
I was in bloody Aldi today, just missed her I imagine 😆 I did see her in there back in the summer just after she flounced. She was behind me at the checkout and I tit you not, all she was buying pretzel chocolate, sour dough and flowers. She was wearing that horrific H&M tent dress with leaves all over it (needed an iron) 😁
Haha love this!! You are my new best friend!! She also loves a weekly trip to mewsbrook park 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Great concept if you can
Yeah I also get the impression there was a bit of beef between Jessica Skye and Hannah. Chloe and Jess are good friends and so were Chloe and Hannah. All bloggers from the same town. I think Chloe and Jess have very different vibes to Hannahs hubba bubba ladsy lads aldi special buys nonsense. Hannah just whacks up pics of her holding a candle in aldi and calls it hard work. Least Chloe and Jess put some effort into their photography and content
or a photo of her nails against neighbour Albert's garage door for the ~ aEsTheTiC ~

• Haha
She lives a very uninteresting life and her content reflects that.

I unfollowed Chloe same time as I did Hannah because she was wearing horribly oversized jumpers and jeans that just weren’t my thing but I was hesitant because I liked her video stories, I thought they were very creative and I liked that she started her own jewellery line. She clearly enjoys photography and and invests good time into what she’s doing, unlike Hannah.

Haha love this!! You are my new best friend!! She also loves a weekly trip to mewsbrook park 😉
But does she actually do anything with the kids in the park or does she just sit on a park bench letting Atti run riot

Are we sure that is definitely HG's hand? It looks a bit too white? Unless she's stopped fake tanning.
Definitely hers, I remember the bracelets

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It’s 11:30am and they haven’t posted anything on insta yet. What do they do exactly? I’m still so confused about what they’re aiming for.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.