Hannah Gale #3 A leopard never changes its spots, just its domain name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every new post is a new embarrassment. Why not invite one of the many bloggers/influencers of chinese heritage who called her out at the time to write a guest post on her blog about their experiences as a person of colour living in Britain? Showing that she is admiting to her duck up and willing to work with and give voice to the community she hurt?

It’s 2020. There’s a pandemic, Hannah. People are losing jobs, businesses and loved ones. Literally NO ONE cares for a racist’s Christmas gift guide filled with cheap items produced by slave labour. Her heart may be in the freebies, but not on the job of being an influencer. Pack up and leave, hun.
It was so rich of her to do a post on how to prevent gel nails from chipping when she always walked around with chipped nails and kept posting grim pictures of them.
To the person above, you’re so right!!! She had a great opportunity to take time out and seriously reflect and come back with worthy topics like racism and how she came to using a racial slur, allegedly without realising it was wrong. She needs to just talk about it, if she educated herself, her apology would come out way more sincere and I’m sure she would have been more inclined to write a blog post about it but she clearly learnt nothing in her time away from social media.
And yes she needs to pack up and leave. It’s time for her to go. Too many wasted opportunities to make things right or at least better.
She’s boring and her writing is crap. I’m just so mad that after all the pain she caused by being ignorant, she thinks she’s entitled to come back with the same tit and try to make some money. She doesn’t understand that she’s causing harm by being ignorant and spreading ignorant tit to so many followers who will blindly follow and consume everything she posts even if it’s racist and therefore builds on systemic racism that so many people suffer because of.

Reactions: 8
I can’t agree more that this has just been done as a money making scheme around Christmas. There’s no personality or originality at all, I could be reading any boring bland magazine. It’s shilling products she’s going to make money from but just using their own copy so it reads like insincere bollocks. Now she’s panicking that her easy money is going to be taken away instead of doing some hard work and uncomfortable reflection.

I think she thinks she’s a huge corporation who can do a bullshit apology, remove comments and just carry on as normal and people will still give them money. She hasn’t realised that no one cares about her and her content isn’t anything I can’t find on instagram adverts, albeit with worse spelling.

I’m who she is apparently writing for - mid 30’s with a young child. This content is bland, insulting, patronising and irrelevant in the current climate. I don’t connect with anything this woman says or does. She’s so immature and lazy.

You’re not entitled to earn money from your crappy writing, ESPECIALLY if you’ve been called out for using racist language. Give it up, it’s not for you, go get a normal job.

Of course she reads here, she’s so insecure and unsure of herself that she needs to literally be told what to do and what to say. Unfortunately she is going to steal ideas from everyones intelligent and savvy points made here.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm still astonished at her original racism. I grew up in the 80s and knew that word was a deliberate slur. I'm interested what family and community dynamics she experienced that left her unaware of this to the point she used it casually as an adult woman in her JOB. This kind of exploration might have went some way to making amends.

Reactions: 12
“Some big Nando’s news” wow a new flavour 🙄 its past 8pm don’t you have a story to be reading to your kid or something?

Reactions: 9
“Some big Nando’s news” wow a new flavour 🙄 its past 8pm don’t you have a story to be reading to your kid or something?
I literally got an email from nandos about this today, this isn’t news??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What 25-45 year old is concerned about a new flavour from Nandos? My son is 8 and its his favourite restaurant. I tolerate it because he likes it. Its over priced chicken I can make at home.

Reactions: 19
Nandos, Aldi, midi skirt, track suit bottoms.. She really doesn’t like to deviate much from her life script, does she? 😁 What are your bets for the next riveting Hannah Gale Signature blog post?

Reactions: 13
[
She has no content, all she is doing is slightly rewording press releases
This!!!
What is the actual point?! Who is reading this stuff? There's no value in it, she hasn't even tried the stuff she's writing about. Pointless drivel

Reactions: 6
Honestly her blog was "refreshing" when it first came out, she can't seriously still think she can peddle the same tit? I love a good Nando's but I'm also not gonna be influenced to go by bleeping Hannah of all people. And like someone said above Nando's bloody e-mail you!
She's being so lazy and clearly has no sense of growth for her career. What she's doing now feels like a massive step back.

Reactions: 9
[

This!!!
What is the actual point?! Who is reading this stuff? There's no value in it, she hasn't even tried the stuff she's writing about. Pointless drivel
Must really need the money. Ok she's probably been a busy with a new baby, but haven't they brainstormed any ideas? Prepared any content ahead of time? What's the other woman's contribution? As you have all just said why is she telling us what Nandos have emailed without it even being a review? This is not content, flagging up emails and ads we would see ourselves.

She’s just stuck in the listicles / Metro / Look days which is where I’m presuming she met Gemma Yates. Even the name “The Leopard” reminds me of Eric Davies’s book “Leopard is a Neutral” who was an editor at Look at the same time Hannah was there. All her content is rehashed from press releases or the old drivel from her old blog. The one deviation seems to be the “masturbation” post but even that is treading terribly closely to ex-bff Chloe Plumstead’s usual offerings. Like others have said previously I think many of us are ex fans of Hannah’s and it’s just such a shame she’s shown no self development the whole time we’ve followed her.

Reactions: 19
My curiosity got the better of me and I went on the insta page. It’s just same old Hannah regurgitated with some poor unfortunate soul along for the ride. The arm holding the flowers, the begging for an Aldi collab, the midi skirts, yawn!!!!! For someone who’s supposed to be educated, her writing style is lazy and crass “AF”. Nothing has changed and I feel sorry for “Gem”. The fact neither of them bothered to proof read their introduction speaks volumes. Just go away Hannah 👋🏻.

Reactions: 8
Her writing hasn’t matured because she can’t seem to grow up! She lives in the past still thinks she’s 18 waiting for Thursday night to go to "The Pier" nightclub and have a VK in each hand and do a little slut drop to flo rida!! It’s actually so embarrassing!!!
Oh God it being called The Pier makes me feel sooooooo old! Long live Rutherfords!!

Reactions: 3
Nandos, Aldi, midi skirt, track suit bottoms.. She really doesn’t like to deviate much from her life script, does she? 😁 What are your bets for the next riveting Hannah Gale Signature blog post?
Ooh good game. We've had aldi, a sandwich, and midi skirts... Some kind of homewear I reckon, maybe sainsburys. An ugly vase or an unmade bed. When is a La Redoute beg going to pop up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.