Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god, I don’t even know where to start. First- Margot Robbie? She bleeping wishes. Second- she doesn’t actually thank her friends for the flowers and chocolates, just uses them as content. I’m sure she messaged them to thank them (I think...) but still... Third- animal crossing? Just duck off. Right now, duck off. Fourth- of course you love people tagging you, you’re probably hanging on a desperate thread with Bobbi Brown and you need to prove you are a true InflUEnCeR who is actually worthy of them (spoiler alert- you’re not.) Fifth- at least she has actually spent some time with her kid. And he is dressed less like a uni fresher about to hit up some drum and bass night 😂 some personal growth for ol’ Han!
Omg lol what do you mean about how she dresses atti? I’m just out for a walk and laughing to myself.

Reactions: 2
CBC1CDEB-E5A2-4B7F-8328-B590F57375CC.jpeg

Alriiighty then!!! I don’t think one of the most beautiful women in the world can be compared to mrs potato face!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Can imagine me not turning up to work on Monday and telling my boss "sorry I just needed to slow down for a few days". She's so out of touch with reality it's unreal. How much slower can life get when all you do is upload an instastory with a caption several times a day and call it work. I mean, I do that on my own private account AND work a full time job. I just don't get it. I really don't.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she’s really suffering with her mental health then she needs to start being proactive with getting proper help whether that’s therapy, medication, leaving Chris if she’s not happy with him etc.
being depressed is horrible but she can’t continue to be so lazy when she has a young child to put first.

Reactions: 4
If she’s really suffering with her mental health then she needs to start being proactive with getting proper help whether that’s therapy, medication, leaving Chris if she’s not happy with him etc.
being depressed is horrible but she can’t continue to be so lazy when she has a young child to put first.
I completely agree with you but I don’t think much will change her right now because it means she’d actually have to do something, and there’s a stage of being depressed where you can’t bring yourself to change. Partly because you have to admit something is wrong which is hard enough. It takes a lot of mental strength to bring yourself to look at what needs fixing, whether that’s a relationship that needs to end whatever.

Reactions: 6
Anyone remember this

No wonder she's so stressed. Have you seen how hard she works? Putting some items in her ASOS basket, collecting a parcel from the garden and checking her emails. I don't know how she does it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she really think anyone is going to look at that photo of her sallow face and think it wonder what foundation she’s wearing today?!’ Nah hun

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.