Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bedsheets are so creased!!
Either the quality is crap or she her laziness knows no bounds when it comes house keeping.

i don’t iron my sheets but if i fold them straight out of the tumble dryer they are fine.

Her bedsheets are so creased!!
Either the quality is crap or she her laziness knows no bounds when it comes house keeping.

i don’t iron my sheets but if i fold them straight out of the tumble dryer they are fine.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she legit just put frebreeze on them and shoved them in the corner, I don’t get how they’re still living with loads of boxes and bags all around, they’re house reminds me of a squatters!!!

Reactions: 3
Why is she telling us she hasn't changed her sheets in over a week? Probably more, knowing her. Like...that is information no one needs to share? it's gone beyond 'relatable' now and just seems like she's trying to boast about how dirty she is.

Reactions: 4
Why is she telling us she hasn't changed her sheets in over a week? Probably more, knowing her. Like...that is information no one needs to share? it's gone beyond 'relatable' now and just seems like she's trying to boast about how dirty she is.
its another thing she thinks makes her relatable.

i don’t know who gave influencers the memo that ‘normal People are slobs who never wash and clean and just eat crap all day’ but ALL of them need to stop with this, its boring now.

Get up, shower, clean and eat a god damn vegetable once in a while.

all of them want to think they are ‘boss woman’ running tit, is so then bloody start acting like it.

Reactions: 7
I just read the toddler list. I think from anyone else it would be funny. (I used to love what PoppyWIWT used to write about her twins) but from Hannah it has a different tone. After she wrote a month ago about needing a day to lie in bed and cry and not parent, then 2 weeks ago hiding in the car in order to avoid her child... the list just reads shades of post natal depression.

I really thought the last point in that post about toddlers would be like

‘21. You love them so much you feel like your heart will burst because you have a tiny mini me running around and asking to hold your hand’ but actually she ended it with ‘ ah duck it, you’re alright really’

Her poor son. I hope he never reads her posts when he’s older

• Sad
Ugh this list of how much she hates her kid is awful! What’s the point of it?!
its embarrassing

Reactions: 1
I just read the toddler list. I think from anyone else it would be funny. (I used to love what PoppyWIWT used to write about her twins) but from Hannah it has a different tone. After she wrote a month ago about needing a day to lie in bed and cry and not parent, then 2 weeks ago hiding in the car in order to avoid her child... the list just reads shades of post natal depression.
i loved PoppyWIWT - what happened to her???

That blog post is so sad, her poor toddler. I do wonder how much of her distaste for her own child is for the 'gram as she thinks it's relatable? A bit like when you're a teenager and you moan to your mate about your mean parents, but actually you don't mean it and then feel bad..?

I just feel so bad for him if its all real. "Where's mummy gone..?" "oh she's just in the car, hiding from you, and playing animal crossing".

Reactions: 6
She’s quit insta, just on twitter now. It’s a shame as I loved her work pre and post babies, I found her hilarious and somehow relatable even though I don’t have 1 baby let alone two! She’s never really given a reason that I’ve seen.

Reactions: 2
Couldn’t agree more. Poppy had a way of making it funny, relatable but still loving towards her boys.

On a different note I’ve been meaning to post this since I saw Hannah’s new website design. No menu anywhere to explore other parts of her site? I’m assuming that’s what she wants now she’s trying to make it like Zoella 🙄

The images for HG ten are so tiny you can’t see what half of them are. Weird spacing stuff going on. And she paid minimum 3k for it from what I’ve seen on the designer’s website. WTAF?

When people write with approximate, random but specific numbers, it does my head in!!!
Sentences like : "YouTube will always be approximately 57437856 times more enjoyable".

Reactions: 5
When people write with approximate, random but specific numbers, it does my head in!!!
Sentences like : "YouTube will always be approximately 57437856 times more enjoyable".
She did this waaaay too much in this post too.

Reactions: 1
I am not someone who irons my bedsheets, but if I was going to be posting photos of them on Instagram I might try and make them look a bit less like something out of a squat 😂
Yes!!! This drove me mad! My bed looks nicer than this on a normal day (& I don’t iron my sheets or make a particular effort) let alone an instagrammable bed change day!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I am sure it’s a horrible thing to say, but I wouldn’t even drink a glass of water at her house. I don’t trust her hygiene standards at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love Poppy! I'm so sad she's gone off insta, her content was actually relatable, she worked hard (twins!) and she was funny. I think Hannah is trying to emulate this but a) she's not witty and likeable and b) she seems to have run with the 'I don't have time to myself cos I'm a mum' thing and just stopped showering or cleaning altogether.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.