Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Poppy! I'm so sad she's gone off insta, her content was actually relatable, she worked hard (twins!) and she was funny. I think Hannah is trying to emulate this but a) she's not witty and likeable and b) she seems to have run with the 'I don't have time to myself cos I'm a mum' thing and just stopped showering or cleaning altogether.

Which would work if she actually looked after her kid once in a while.

Reactions: 1
I think she once said that she doesn’t do talking videos on stories because she doesn’t want to spend the time captioning them for accessibility
Racist AND too lazy to make life easier for people with disabilities? What a gal.

Using a black woman to make herself seem more interesting. Hmmmm... classic Gale

I really think she shouldn’t have stopped doing talking stories on insta or YouTube vlogs. She’s not a good writer so just having a few half arsed blog posts once in a while and some terribly written posts on social media Isn’t going to be enough to sustain her long term in the popularity ranks. Me thinks her time as a successful influenza is coming to an end very soon
She stopped doing video because you'd see her jowels flapping as she spoke.

Reactions: 3
Her bedsheets are so creased!!
Either the quality is crap or she her laziness knows no bounds when it comes house keeping.

i don’t iron my sheets but if i fold them straight out of the tumble dryer they are fine.
I was gonna say her bed looks minging, why does she bother saying where the sheets and duvet cover are from... would anyone actually ask based on that pic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was gonna say her bed looks minging, why does she bother saying where the sheets and duvet cover are from... would anyone actually ask based on that pic 😂
Why bother with 100% cotton bedding when you cba to iron it. At least get a poly blend which won’t crease.

Reactions: 1
She really thinks she is better because she doesn't post at weekends...like people are supposed to be impressed with her or something. So patronising.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t believe how self absorbed she is though. She now spends hours of what seems like every day playing animal crossing instead of being with her family.

She’s obviously taking today off too. It’s 930am and we’ve not had a single toddler sleep update!!

• Haha
It’s really odd she hasn’t posted on Instagram yet. Do we think Chris was at work every day over the bank holiday and she can’t cope just get function as a normal human....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm sure her excuse will be something along the lines of 'Having a long weekend off reminded me how good it is to take a break!' to justify not posting tit.
She's so lazy.

Reactions: 7
If I cared just a little bit more and hadn’t just been told my father has gone into hospital, I’d be worried something was actually wrong.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.