Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to have to massively pull a very sincere apology out the bag showing exactly what she’s been doing to educate herself during her break, and also have some better content that is well written and genuinely interesting to read. If she doesn’t come up with the goods then I give her until the new year until she disappears again. Lots of people won’t let things drop with her (and neither they should) so she would be an absolute fool to keep trying to sweep things under the carpet and hope they go away

Reactions: 7
I expect she’s done nothing in her time off other than moan about having to look after her children, try to fob said children off to anyone who will have them, eat chocolate, watch crime documentaries and cry about all the freebies she’s not getting!!!!!

Also, the concept isn't very imaginative for 30 something year olds. Sharing images from illustrators isn't exactly hard. Comments are limited and seeing some micro influencers calling her out now.

Gemma “I paint my house a different colour every week” Ellis and Joanne Ixer are flying the leopard flag. I think Gemma posted something ages ago about how tattle is a poisonous tool which directly contributed to HG leaving so dramatically. I’m not surprised she hasn’t seen the light, she’s too busy re decorating and putting up and taking down shelves to see how badly Hannah has acted.
Joanne Ixer I thought knew better but she’s part of the Ipswich set (whatever that means) so I think wants to remain in favour to grow her audience.

Reactions: 6
Gemma “I paint my house a different colour every week” Ellis and Joanne Ixer are flying the leopard flag. I think Gemma posted something ages ago about how tattle is a poisonous tool which directly contributed to HG leaving so dramatically. I’m not surprised she hasn’t seen the light, she’s too busy re decorating and putting up and taking down shelves to see how badly Hannah has acted.
Joanne Ixer I thought knew better but she’s part of the Ipswich set (whatever that means) so I think wants to remain in favour to grow her audience.
Yup saw Gemmas comment but haven't seen her actively posting her support because she obviously knows the backlash which in my eyes knows she knows HG was/in the wrong.

Reactions: 3
I feel like we should all give Hannah a big hello 👋🏼👋🏼 because let’s face it we all know she comes on here and reads every comment!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
speaks volumes
When I messaged Hannah and suggested that she showcase some accounts that weren’t white women after she’d just recommended loads she asked the readers for suggestions as if SHE’D had an epiphany and didn’t say that someone had messaged her. She’s a shady lady and the reason she thought she could strut back is because she doesn’t think she’s done anything wrong. She’s learnt nothing.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.