Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads, I’m really starting to panic! I don’t think we’re getting an HG10 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Bet she’s lurking on here laughing at us wondering where she’s at. Probably whilst hiding in her car on the driveway and eating chocolate.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Today, I had to wear sandals where my toes fit inside the straps. This is Hannah's fault because I just didn't know where to buy the ones that make my feet look like monster munch.

#RIPHG10

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hopefully she’s just taken an extended bank holiday and nothing awful has happened to her or any of her family... I know we take the piss on here but none of us would wish anything bad :(

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So she’s reappeared, she said she needed to “slow down for a few days” 🙄 Er, sorry what?! Hannah you live like a sloth anyway, how can you slow down from there? You mostly move from bed - sofa - back to bed all day long!! She is so out of touch with reality it’s untrue, and pretty insulting to those of us who are still working and trying to carry on as normal!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Glad to see she's back

Now go and take yourself and your child to the park and stay off your phone HANNAH

Reactions: 1
Is she REALLY trying to tell us everyone she knows has told her Margot Robbie looks like her?! Sure Jan 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She needed to slow down and avoid the political mess? 1) I didn't think anyone could slow down more than she already has and 2) yeah she's known for following all the political accounts... just a good excuse to not do anything.

• Haha
God forbid she actually engages in important matters like whats going on in the country, but no Hannah, you save your opinions for best chocolates to stuff down your gob.

she infuriates me sometimes.

i have unfollowed as I cant hate watch her anymorw, but i’m sure you guys will keep me entertained on this thread

Reactions: 5
Oh my god, I don’t even know where to start. First- Margot Robbie? She bleeping wishes. Second- she doesn’t actually thank her friends for the flowers and chocolates, just uses them as content. I’m sure she messaged them to thank them (I think...) but still... Third- animal crossing? Just duck off. Right now, duck off. Fourth- of course you love people tagging you, you’re probably hanging on a desperate thread with Bobbi Brown and you need to prove you are a true InflUEnCeR who is actually worthy of them (spoiler alert- you’re not.) Fifth- at least she has actually spent some time with her kid. And he is dressed less like a uni fresher about to hit up some drum and bass night 😂 some personal growth for ol’ Han!

God forbid she actually engages in important matters like whats going on in the country, but no Hannah, you save your opinions for best chocolates to stuff down your gob.

she infuriates me sometimes.

i have unfollowed as I cant hate watch her anymorw, but i’m sure you guys will keep me entertained on this thread
Yeh people saying they avoid news really annoys me, ignoring it won’t make it go away and this is how this awful govt gets away with this tit. I bet she doesn’t bother voting 🙄

Lol no Hannah you do not look anything like Margot
What is more ridiculous this or her belief that she’s a key worker ? 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.