Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find the hair thing baffling. It’s really not a big deal to wash your hair. Why are all these influencers so proud not to wash it? My hair is pretty similar to Charlotte Jacklin and she also makes a giant deal about it being hair wash day, when I can somehow manage to errrrrrrr just wash it. JUST WASH YOUR DIRTY HAIR!
Sometimes she JUST washes her big ol fringe😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s jumping on the racism chat bandwagon all the influencers are doing in light of George Floyd and BLM. Like yeah you’re SO woke Hannah what was that about chinkies? If she had any balls she’d talk about her ignorance and what she’s doing to educate herself better.

Reactions: 4
Pretending she gives a tit about what's going on when she's a bigot herself and hasn't deleted the racist post. Unbelievable!!!

F917CDF2-F244-4CBC-AB76-561C46B7463A.jpeg

4C72D344-C1F2-4A8D-B095-12CD112587CF.jpeg

F1EAD245-3C06-472D-B1F3-7F3CD59B46AE.jpeg

Reactions: 6
To say ‘educate educate educate’ herself and others and then state she’s finally ordering a book after years of recommendations... doesn’t sound all that educational 🙃

Reactions: 7
I mean, she probs already read it and has it in one of those million and one boxes they still haven’t unpacked!!!

Reactions: 1
Times must be hard when you’re doing ads for air wick...
The whole ad was super cringey. I almost feel bad for her that she’s desperate enough for money to take that offer. But she did it so badly, like saying everything smells “wonderful”. Wonderful? Really? That seems such an unHannah word like she just lifted it off the notes she was given. I’m surprised she didn’t say it makes her clothes smell sExY Ladzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The whole ad was super cringey. I almost feel bad for her that she’s desperate enough for money to take that offer. But she did it so badly, like saying everything smells “wonderful”. Wonderful? Really? That seems such an unHannah word like she just lifted it off the notes she was given. I’m surprised she didn’t say it makes her clothes smell sExY Ladzzzzzz

It fresh

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her latest blog post is reviews for all her favourite video games. She needs to have a bloody word with herself if she seriously has enough time to be playing hours of video games every week when she’s meant to be parenting.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.