Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d never heard of her... am I right in thinking from my cursory glance that she’s a skincare guru who’s pumped full of fillers? 🤔

Reactions: 3
Interesting that Hannah reposted that Caroline Hirons things which says “speak out against racism” even though she uses the word c...

• Wow
Reactions: 13
In this post from 2013.

For me this is the worst offender. She can show off the blog posts and books featuring Candice Braithwaite all she wants, but would she ever use the N word? Of course not. But saying c***** fine? It’s a racial slur. And she uses it in a flippant way, and I think that’s why she keeps the post up because she doesn’t think it’s doing any harm. But it does, by normalising the word. It contributes to the racism that is especially prevalent today in times of Covid19 when so many Asian people are being harassed and attacked. She’s a massive white privileged little hobbit if she thinks it’s harmless.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I genuinely don't understand the don't call vegtables veggies thing? Am I missing something?

I didn't wash my hair for two and a half days last week. It got to the afternoon and I felt like a minger so I washed it.

An afternoon of content for you there, get me a blogger of the year award!

For some reason, not washing your hair is seen as relatable to us common folk. That, and not tidying up/eating crap/wearing clothes from the laundry pile. It's a bit offensive actually, that these Influencers assume that's how their viewers live their lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s shared a picture of Nicole OCran but hasn’t actually supported this person with a like or a comment.
I’ve quickly looked at a couple of the other people she has gushed about but hasn’t liked any of their posts either apart from one with her private account.
Try and be genuine Hannah and support these other people 🙄

Reactions: 1
I didn't wash my hair for two and a half days last week. It got to the afternoon and I felt like a minger so I washed it.

An afternoon of content for you there, get me a blogger of the year award!

For some reason, not washing your hair is seen as relatable to us common folk. That, and not tidying up/eating crap/wearing clothes from the laundry pile. It's a bit offensive actually, that these Influencers assume that's how their viewers live their lives.
Pretty sure if she asks anyone about hair washing they would look at her and say, well i wash it when its greasy, after a work out, if I am going out, after work, before work, because it last 2/3 days, because i want to wash it?

Its not relatable content. Most wash bodies everyday and therefor hair wash is a regular thing?

I find the hair thing baffling. It’s really not a big deal to wash your hair. Why are all these influencers so proud not to wash it? My hair is pretty similar to Charlotte Jacklin and she also makes a giant deal about it being hair wash day, when I can somehow manage to errrrrrrr just wash it. JUST WASH YOUR DIRTY HAIR!

Reactions: 4
It’s really sending my blood pressure off the charts that her casual racism is STILL there. You can’t even comment on the blog (as far as I can tell) so cant raise it there. Has anyone messaged her about it? Am guessing she is a blocker 😡

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.