Hannah Gale #11 tit me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure he’s really lovely in RL. But. TB’s fleece shacket gives me the ick everytime 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I stayed in a hostel called pod 51 in new York. The room looks the same. The toilet situation was a pain with the glass door, but I was with a mate. Not very romantic for a new couple, but after so much Travelodge maybe no issue !
---
How is she not stressed by leaving the kids during so many huge changes !!!!
Haha we also stayed in Pod 51 aka the smallest rooms everrrr, she usually stays in the Yotel or the Hoxton so this must be a downgrade for her..
Another ‘interesting’ outfit choice
She looks like such a bag lady here.

Reactions: 7
I’ve stayed there alone on the way through the city - it’s the cheapest non-rat infested hotel in New York - and I would never stay there with anyone else. It’s cramped and there is zero privacy. It’s right off Times Square though so ideal for her über basic trip - NO ONE LIKES TIMES SQUARE
---
Oh, and does anyone remember this monstrosity? She was a dumb witch then and even worse now - God speed to all her future patients 🫡
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Reactions: 2
She "started the collection of souvenirs to take home" to her kids.
Yeah, bet they will love to be reminded of how their mum left them behind when they were tiny in the middle of some huge life changes so she could eat McDonalds prancing with her boyfriend across the pond - but HEY LOOK here's a bag filled with sugar bombs I could have bought from a money laundry business in Oxford St and some polypropylene tat! *heart eyes* You both mean a lot to her, kids. Don't ever forget.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
WHY is she so into New York though?! She bangs on about it all the time and I’m none the wiser.

Reactions: 12
Not sure what gives me the ick more.. Tony boyfriends disgusting pout he’s doing in their selfie or the return of her sons of anarchy leather vest

** Tiny boyfriend but I bet she’d rather go out with Tony’s Chocolney so the autocorrect stays 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Empire state building is a one visit thing. Can't imagine wanting to return !
Everyone knows you go to the Top of the Rock, not the empire state. It’s like going up the Eiffel Tower and wondering why it isn’t in the Paris skyline

Reactions: 15
Not sure what gives me the ick more.. Tony boyfriends disgusting pout he’s doing in their selfie or the return of her sons of anarchy leather vest

** Tiny boyfriend but I bet she’d rather go out with Tony’s Chocolney so the autocorrect stays 👍🏼
So glad someone mentioned the pout 🤢 🤢
---
Erm sorry WHAT is that video she posted?! He looks like he’s walking away from her!!! 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.