Hannah Gale #11 tit me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The word is that he's done some low key cat burglary locally + some double glazing scams. Very shifty guy.

My tip? Keep an eye on her talking about lending him money or somehow supporting his lifestyle while he's back at the Lester Piggott jockey-school

He's also got very small balls. Maltesers covered in wispy blonde hair.

I've said too much

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The word is that he's done some low key cat burglary locally + some double glazing scams. Very shifty guy.

My tip? Keep an eye on her talking about lending him money or somehow supporting his lifestyle while he's back at the Lester Piggott jockey-school

He's also got very small balls. Maltesers covered in wispy blonde hair.

I've said too much
This is pure gold !!!.'Maltesers covered in wispy blonde hair'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
C’mon guys, let’s just celebrate the fact she’s actually left the hotel this time and not been in bed the whole time watching Netflix!

But what is up with the hoody tied round her shoulders and the weird shellsuit jacket?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why are they at the amusements? I was in Miami a few months ago and it was extortionate, I imagine NY is equally expensive.

Reactions: 3
The only explanation for all the basic stuff is that TB hasnt been to NY before?

Times Square? Even as a first time visitor we went and saw it and then avoided. 🥴

Reactions: 4
I love NY but haven’t been in a few years, however my sister was there before Xmas and said it is extortionate now - like crazy prices so god knows how she can afford it as a student/single mum/getting a new house… Also have to agree her dress sense is abysmal and little hairy Maltesers has made me gag 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
TB gives me a weird creepy vibe... I can't explain it but he really gives me the ick 😂
He must have something wrong with him to be dating Gypsy Rose Blanchard in public and seeming to be happy/ proud about it
---
I’ve posted a new thread:

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.