Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JellyDonut

VIP Member
“Tit me!” Is honestly one of the proudest moments of my life. I shall celebrate with some Aldi pretzel chocolate and pineapple fried rice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

JellyDonut

VIP Member
I’m intrigued- she is overwhelmed by looking after her own kids for one whole day, wonder how she will cope in an emergency life or death situation in hospital!
She will say that she’s off for a lie down in the on call room, and will binge watch Netflix or play animal crossing whilst shoving chocolate in her gob. She will be paged constantly and will ignore it, muttering about self care. The senior doctor on shift will eventually track her down (not hard when she’s in the on call room filming outfit reels and jumping for the transitions, making enough noise to cause some of the patients to think a small herd of baby elephants are roaming the hospital corridors), only to open the door to find her manically swinging a tit bag towards him doing her inane open mouth gawp. They’ll be like “DOCTOR GALE, you were meant to-“ and Hannah will go “Doctor Gale! It me!” Followed by the stupid hand under the chin, head tilt pose

• Haha
Reactions: 49

brightonbarbie

“Can i book an appointment with Dr Gale please?”

“I’m sorry, Dr Gale isn’t available. She’s bunking off the surgery today to go to an obscure primary-school-trip-inspired castle with her new boyfriend. She’ll be back in at the end of the week though. Remember to sign the consent form to say you’re happy to appear in her instagram stories. K Thanks bye.”

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Starttheline

VIP Member
Where to start. Han and TB have been shagging themselves silly in Traveloges across the UK. So much so, that she got a UTI. She did treat him to a (kindly gifted) stay in London for his birthday, and we suspect they're off on a trip to New York soon. I'm sure we'll get some excellent content of the inside of her hotel room and nothing else.

On the job front, she's been accepted into medical school In 2024 so that's exciting/a kick in the teeth for anyone that actually wants to study but can't.

The kids are still around, and she's taking them on holiday for a week with a mate. Expect a photo dump of hands across faces and backs of heads, as enjoyment of a holiday is secondary to producing content.

And of course, last but not least, and the inspiration behind the title (thanks @JellyDonut), Han accidentally posted a nude in a dry bath with a tit hanging over her elbow. We've all tried to recreate the placement and struggled, so looking forward to a tutorial on that one day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Instatwat

I debated posting this because it’s going to get me blocked by her, but… I bumped into someone who knows her at a party at the weekend. Totally by chance a friend and I had got onto talking about mid-size bloggers and she came up, I said I thought she was really gross and this other woman laughed and said she knew her in real life. Thought it was going to be super awkward but she said they’re not friends, she only knows her through the kids. ANYWAY, apparently Hannah reads Tattle religiously and tries to work out which of her followers are on this thread by trawling viewers of her stories and lining them up with screenshots posted here. She blocks anyone she even suspects is on this thread!

Imagine having the time 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 44

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
The ‘feathered set’. She’d wear it to get married in? I need it to stop.
Imagine her cramming herself into that in a size 14, popping on her Dahmer glasses, smoothing down her greasy hair and waddling up the aisle with her 80s dad trainers on. I need everyone to imagine, I cannot do this alone.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Montana90

48B7CB85-35F4-4892-B7AB-6F83461EDE1D.png

Honestly SUCH a cheeky bitch 😳 how about you don’t splash out on fancy fucking candles and fund your own way through medical school!

• Haha
Reactions: 42

sallybreadsticks

Chatty Member
Why is she saying she's a Gary Lineker fan now?! Isn't what he said deeply offensive? (Regardless of what message he was trying to get across about the government)
Deeply offensive to who? Probably pearl-clutching Tories who can't acknowedge that they're invoking memories - and building policies similar to - Nazi germany. It's desperate that the reaction of one man has had more coverage than the policy itself, which the UN are furious about. Oh, and it overshadowed IWD.

A simple google, or conversation with someone with experience of refugees would help you immensely.

As for Lineker... he's entitled to his opinion and shared it in a personal capacity.

Probably the only worthwhile thing Hannah has said in years tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
I just CANNOT comprehend my child going into hospital for surgery and going to not only taking selfies in the hospital toilets, but uploading said photos to IG. It’s not normal parental behaviour.

sallybreadsticks

Chatty Member
Oh pewpew366 - such cynicism! Your criticism is misplaced as usual babez - pls take a seat.

Moving on and keepin' it breezy...

YES - Chris has had a few relationships in the last 9-12 months and is getting serious with current gf who is a retired ballet dancer belief it or not!. Everyone is delighted for him and glad he escaped Cruella de Schill

The kids met Tiny Penis a while back but she's soft launching that now. They think he's a bit creepy but hard to validate that intel

Chris is helping financially and will do so until the kids are grown up. Incidentally Hannah tried to change the security on their shared bank account.

Hannah's new place is nice and near her parents. Tiny penis will be staying over regularly I'm told. I sense a scam but let's see
a couple of clarifications

the bank account thing is not true (sorry) but they did have a load of cash in a mattress for years. A tax thing???

Tiny boyfriend will not be moving in as such. She’s setting up a small caravan at the end of the garden for him to stay in. The decor inside will replicate a Travelodge room.

• Haha

Moonchild22

Omg no to the glass toilet, nevermind me doing a shit. I do not want to witness my OH take a shit.

Times must be tough with no Hoxton #ad to help pay the bill.
I’ve stayed there alone on the way through the city - it’s the cheapest non-rat infested hotel in New York - and I would never stay there with anyone else. It’s cramped and there is zero privacy. It’s right off Times Square though so ideal for her über basic trip - NO ONE LIKES TIMES SQUARE
---
Oh, and does anyone remember this monstrosity? She was a dumb bitch then and even worse now - God speed to all her future patients 🫡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38