Hannah Gale #11 tit me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth does she look like on her latest pic? Looks like she’s on day release 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she for real? Why does she feel the need to post such insipid drivel?

My entire GCSE history module was about manifest destiny and the white man giving the indigenous Americans guns and smallpox infested blankets.

View attachment 2067472
How is she not embarrassed to confess to 80+k people that she has taken no responsibility for her own continuing education and curiosity about the world in the past 15 years?! She did her GCSEs and A Levels basically half her life ago - has she honestly only read listicles, chick lit and science GCSE revision books since then? It rages me when people claim that schools are responsible for everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So the basic witch went all the way to nyc and went to target to get some tea towels 😂😂 ok babes! Maybe check out the thousands of amazing vintage and independent shops…oh no that would require a bit of effort

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The Gymrussells' mum and dad are there at the moment (minus dogs) and are wearing winter appropriate clothing, ie proper coats and hats. They are way more hardcore than HG, as they are from Poland.

Reactions: 4
Soccer mom? Hun you’re barely a mum.

where are your kids Hannah!
“Just want to leave the house”…. Hannah, hun, YOU ARE NEVER IN THE HOUSE BECAUSE YOU ARE ALWAYS AT COLLEGE OR SHAGGING YOUR MINI MAN IN A TRAVEL LODGE!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just caught up today and so many questions. Why does she take so many photos of herself eating? Why is she FILMING herself walking and eating? How is that a job enough to pay the bills? Why does she think she's a teenager? The soccer mum just killed me. In words of Hannah Gale, I am deceased.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m new here, long time lurker tho. I have to ask, how on earth can she afford this? Newly single “mum”, student, moving house, Tony’s addiction. I suppose she doesn’t spend on shampoo and shower gel but evenso, how on earth can she finance this?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just caught up today and so many questions. Why does she take so many photos of herself eating? Why is she FILMING herself walking and eating? How is that a job enough to pay the bills? Why does she think she's a teenager? The soccer mum just killed me. In words of Hannah Gale, I am deceased.
We were in New York last month and omg it was amazing. We’ve booked up to go bk in a few months and next year. Her pictures are tit. She’s showing off nothing! I took a handful of pics of myself. A few of my husband but it was all about the place. Even friends said I made them want to go. She’s made it look tit! And it’s not tit! Her dress sense while there is awful !

Reactions: 8
I’m going to NY later this year, I was excited until I saw her photos. They’re worse than the ones my 16 year old self took (on a disposable camera) last time I visited.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.