Hannah Gale #11 tit me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chuff chat, ugly hat, greasy Gale and her flat full of tat.

if Dr Seuss wrote thread titles.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Is she for real? Why does she feel the need to post such insipid drivel?

My entire GCSE history module was about manifest destiny and the white man giving the indigenous Americans guns and smallpox infested blankets.

Screenshot_20230330_220810_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 14
Hannah Gale: furry bucket hat, pleather waistcoat, getting fingered by TB on a NY boat

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Everyone knows you go to the Top of the Rock, not the empire state. It’s like going up the Eiffel Tower and wondering why it isn’t in the Paris skyline
I prefer the Empire State over top of rock!! I do love the sky line from Empire State.

My entire GCSE history module was about manifest destiny and the white man giving the indigenous Americans guns and smallpox infested blankets.

View attachment 2067472
Yeah she's 33 and she's just finding this out 😂 also "the duck!?" Is so funny in the context. Surprised she's not posting an emotional support macaroon with this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah she's 33 and she's just finding this out 😂 also "the duck!?" Is so funny in the context. Surprised she's not posting an emotional support macaroon with this one.
When Hannah learns about WW2 she will be mind blown

• Haha
Reactions: 31
McDonald’s, Krispy Kreme, target, she’ll probably go to Ellen’s stardust diner next 🤢 I’ve never known anyone think they are so trendy and be so so so off the mark. The glasses. The hat. The swaying.

• Sick
She’s so dense isn’t she. I mean as a child we all watched Pocahontas and saw the English steal land. How is this new information to her?!

• Haha
McDonald’s, Krispy Kreme, target, she’ll probably go to Ellen’s stardust diner next 🤢 I’ve never known anyone think they are so trendy and be so so so off the mark. The glasses. The hat. The swaying.
Wait why the duck would you go to (and tag) Krispy Kreme!? You can get them at your local petrol station or Tesco metro 😂 YOURE IN NY

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine if she found out about Australia too 🤯
The transatlantic slave trade... mind blown!

It really speaks to her ignorance and vapidness. Even if she didn't learn it at school, how do you make it to your 30s without having learnt a bit about your country's history. It's truly mind-boggling.

Reactions: 20

View attachment 2067472
How on earth did she seemingly have no idea about this? Anyone who has seen the Disney filn of pocahontas surely has some basic idea

Reactions: 4
Jesus bleeping Christ that hat. Imagine going on a fun little break with your new girlfriend, still in that honeymoon phase. You get there and she never washes her hair and then buys that bleeping hideous hat. I’d book the next flight home!!
I’ve been married 8 years and I make more effort than this. My poor husband would be mortified if I looked like that.

I agree I’d be annoyed with the amount of time she’s spending posting tit. It’s not even for her “followers” so she can’t use the ‘it’s my job’ card: she’s fully trying to prove to Chris that she’s having tHe BeSt time living her best life and is sooooo over him and thriving and having sex.

I’m genuinely appalled that it’s a shock to her about the history of the British acquiring land. I know she’s thick, lord knows the girl is thick, but really? She didn’t have a clue? That’s depressing. She’s SO vapid. One of them who doesn’t watch/read the news, just gets it from insta infographics that she then reposts with 0 understanding.

dislike her BABES. dislike her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I really enjoyed Ellis Island - you can get a free guided tour from a park ranger! (Can't remember if that's an option or a requirement). Why can't she just say something was interesting rather than making herself look like an absolute moron?! My 4 year old knows more about history.

Reactions: 13
I really enjoyed Ellis Island - you can get a free guided tour from a park ranger! (Can't remember if that's an option or a requirement). Why can't she just say something was interesting rather than making herself look like an absolute moron?! My 4 year old knows more about history.
It’s actually really embarrassing how thick she is. Or do you think she’s saying it as an act to be all oh I’m ditzy Hannah, aren’t I silly. Look at my silly hat too!
duck she’s so annoying and pointless

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.