Hannah Gale #11 tit me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in that selfie she posted of them, they look so mismatched together, can’t see any spark or romance between them at all

Reactions: 12
WHY is she so into New York though?! She bangs on about it all the time and I’m none the wiser.
Yeh I don't get it either, how many times has she been? She doesn't seem to do anything there she couldn't do elsewhere

Reactions: 5
Is it 'really really cute' Hannah, or is it actually just a bit embarrassing?

She loves telling us what we're supposed to think of things doesn't she.

THIS IS CUTE. ITS ME AND MY BOYFRIEND.
A BOYYYYY.

Hannah you're in your bleeping thirties. Nobody. Cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve been a few times and I enjoy the city but then I do different things each time and try and eat in cool new places.
Yeh I don't get it either, how many times has she been? She doesn't seem to do anything there she couldn't do elsewhere

in that selfie she posted of them, they look so mismatched together, can’t see any spark or romance between them at all
In all honesty he must be extremely - what I believe the kids call it nowadays - down bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve been a few times and I enjoy the city but then I do different things each time and try and eat in cool new places.
That's the thing (I've only been once as a child so I cannot comment on new york) but there are various cities I hVe been to on holiday more than once, but that's the point of visiting a big city, there is SO much to do youncannot do it all in one trip. I really cannot fathom with all the amazing food there why they went to macdonalds for example. Way a waste of a trip. Equally why is any of this being sponsored, she is not showing anything great about the city

Reactions: 6
I know she’s an influenza and all but if my new partner was spending that much time on social media during our first holiday together it would scream red flag to me … what is she trying to prove

Reactions: 26
out for drinks earlier... heard that Hannah has been aggressively emailing loads of random brands to work on collabs. Most of them ignoring her / fobbing her off

She had some interest from Canasten, Moonpig.com and - surprisingly - HMPS (Her Majesty's Prison Service) but seems to have petered out?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
out for drinks earlier... heard that Hannah has been aggressively emailing loads of random brands to work on collabs. Most of them ignoring her / fobbing her off

She had some interest from Canasten, Moonpig.com and - surprisingly - HMPS (Her Majesty's Prison Service) but seems to have petered out?
Do canesten do a cystitis relief one? She should go for it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her chin makes me feel physically sick.

Also, to butt in on the NY subject. My husband is from New York (born & bred) so we live between the two. Real New Yorkers would literally laugh their tits off at how pathetic she is. Would also love to see what side of the sidewalk she walks on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I cannot believe this is not a pisstake account at this point
---

I had assumed she was hoping to be gifted a toothbrush hence not buying one tbh

I lived in NYC for a year after uni and it was super fun, but you have to avoid Manhattan as it’s so touristy. I wonder if Hannah will venture to any other areas….probably not as they don’t have a target or McDonald’s on every corner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.