Hannah Gale #11 tit me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but I can't with the slow, synchronised hand hold walk for the stories, it is SO DUMB hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I debated posting this because it’s going to get me blocked by her, but… I bumped into someone who knows her at a party at the weekend. Totally by chance a friend and I had got onto talking about mid-size bloggers and she came up, I said I thought she was really gross and this other woman laughed and said she knew her in real life. Thought it was going to be super awkward but she said they’re not friends, she only knows her through the kids. ANYWAY, apparently Hannah reads Tattle religiously and tries to work out which of her followers are on this thread by trawling viewers of her stories and lining them up with screenshots posted here. She blocks anyone she even suspects is on this thread!

Imagine having the time 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Why do I feel like her and TB will end up engaged after this holiday? Oh god, imagine if they’ve gone there to elope 😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I think it’s just so off to go to NY with a new boyfriend in her college holidays when she should be helping the boys navigate a huge life change. I’m a mum and absolutely agree that mums should have breaks and take time to go away but her timing is just so un- maternal.
I agree, I think it's an awful decision. Things must feel very unstable for the boys right now - a breakup, a house move, extended hospital stays, a new man on the scene. I hope their dad is able to provide Jthem with a bit more stability than HG.

Reactions: 11
And p.s. getting a toothbrush would absolutely be the first thing I would be doing.. sleeping without brushing your teeth is bad enough nevermind after a full day travelling! she's so rank 😭😭😭
---
I debated posting this because it’s going to get me blocked by her, but… I bumped into someone who knows her at a party at the weekend. Totally by chance a friend and I had got onto talking about mid-size bloggers and she came up, I said I thought she was really gross and this other woman laughed and said she knew her in real life. Thought it was going to be super awkward but she said they’re not friends, she only knows her through the kids. ANYWAY, apparently Hannah reads Tattle religiously and tries to work out which of her followers are on this thread by trawling viewers of her stories and lining them up with screenshots posted here. She blocks anyone she even suspects is on this thread!

Nooo way 😯😯😯😯😯😯

Reactions: 10

You're doing the Lord's work. Good on you

Hannah - please take some of the advice on board. Please give Chris a call next week - you can't keep ignoring the calls then texting him at 3am. It's not cool

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I stayed in a hostel called pod 51 in new York. The room looks the same. The toilet situation was a pain with the glass door, but I was with a mate. Not very romantic for a new couple, but after so much Travelodge maybe no issue !
---
How is she not stressed by leaving the kids during so many huge changes !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I stayed in a hostel called pod 51 in new York. The room looks the same. The toilet situation was a pain with the glass door, but I was with a mate. Not very romantic for a new couple, but after so much Travelodge maybe no issue !
---
How is she not stressed by leaving the kids during so many huge changes !!!!
Because she is, quite frankly, a tit, selfish mother.

• Sad
Because she is, quite frankly, a tit, selfish mother.
She absolutely is. Her priorities are completely wrong. She seems far more enthusiastic about TinyBoyfriend and college “mates” than she ever does about her kids. Stupid twit.
---
Also, I really don’t get why people with public accounts block anyone. It’s so easy to view their page and stories anyway, there’s literally no point.

---
Also, why does she have some grid posts showing likes and some not? Seriously annoys me when people do that 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Why would you not have popped into Duane Reade and at least bought a toothbrush?

There are loads of branches across the city and they’re open late.

Reactions: 13
If your case was delayed would you not spend 20 dollars buying underwear, deodorant and a toothbrush??

And the ultimate cringe of wearing her New York hoodie in New York 🤢
The cringe goes even further when said hoodie is from H&M and not actually bought in NYC 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Who leaves phone chargers and toothbrushes in check in luggage?!

Reactions: 7
The fact she doesn't keep spare underwear/toiletries in the hand luggage and didn't think of buying cheap temporary replacements from one of the many 24h shops all over NYC shows us exactly the value she places on hygiene. None. Couldn't even be arsed to pretend in front of her new boyfriend. Good grief, she is GROSS.

Reactions: 20
Does she ever pay for anything or is she just a giant freeloader?
Influencers really make me regret my life choices of training to be a teacher. We’re all striking so we can continue to pay our bills while she’s on an ad pr free excursion 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
WASH YOUR bleeping HAIR. It’s so greasy it looks wet.

yeah who isn’t going to Duane reede and getting a toothbrush etc and then popping somewhere for cheap knickers/tshirt? She’s so disgusting. Sat on a long flight in her sweaty knickers then getting into bed with the boyfriend. 🤢

She really said - duck those kids, didn’t she. It’s heartbreaking.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Not sure if I mix in posho circles but I don't know anyone who gives their young kids those kinds of trash sweets?! An occasional tube of smarties sure but not that kind of thing...

RE: toothbrush

Hannah - your hotel *name redacted* is literally next door to a CVS pharmacy. How difficult was it?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.