Hannah Gale #11 tit me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a bouncer in that bomber jacket. I'm not even going to comment on her leather waistcoat.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Influencers really make me regret my life choices of training to be a teacher. We’re all striking so we can continue to pay our bills while she’s on an ad pr free excursion 😭
Mate, same. I'm training for a pretty highly paid career and me and many of my colleagues are all feeling the pinch whilst this head (and other influenzas) swans off to NYC, paid for by shilling tit to her followers.
---
Meatloaf. She is channeling meatloaf.

View attachment 2066118
That's offensive to Meatloaf 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
SHES HAD A bleeping MCDONALDS. In New York City. I can’t. She is such a waste of every nice experience. Ignorant cow

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Screenshot_20230330-121002.png

I'm sorry but you spend ALL that money to go across the world on holiday, your literal job is to post images of yourself looking good on social media, and you can't just pop your head under the shower for 3 minutes!? She doesn't even have high maintenance hair, it's limp mousy brown stuff like mine. It would take 5 mins to dry and style. I absolutely can't stand having greasy hair and the idea of looking back on my holiday pics and seeing stuff you could try an egg on would horrify me. But also.. I'd wanna try look good for my new man 😂 like honestly what is her issue with washing!?

• Sick
Reactions: 21
SHES HAD A bleeping MCDONALDS. In New York City. I can’t. She is such a waste of every nice experience. Ignorant cow
Just coming here to post that. Also, why is she asking for recommendations for cheap food places? Did she not save enough money with her #ad #gifted tourist pass and her Revolut card?

Reactions: 11
Gone all the way to NYC to get a Maccies and shop for fast fashion by the looks of it. What a total loser. If she had a load of amazing experiences lined up it might help justify why she felt the need to leave her kids, but it seems like she's gone there to just... walk around?

The story the other night about crying when she saw the skyline made me want to physically turn myself inside out.

Reactions: 19
I think it’s so distasteful that this moron was cancelled from the internet for using a racial slur, refused to remove said slur or even apologise until absolutely forced to, made up a tit ‘news’ front to work her way back online, ditches said page and friend who did the heavy lifting and is now being supported to performatively go through medical school like a teenager with a set of highlighters, ignore her kids and go to bloody NY. I’m actually really angry about it- what does it say about the state of the society we live in??

• Heart
Reactions: 32
There’s literally
View attachment 2066158
I'm sorry but you spend ALL that money to go across the world on holiday, your literal job is to post images of yourself looking good on social media, and you can't just pop your head under the shower for 3 minutes!? She doesn't even have high maintenance hair, it's limp mousy brown stuff like mine. It would take 5 mins to dry and style. I absolutely can't stand having greasy hair and the idea of looking back on my holiday pics and seeing stuff you could try an egg on would horrify me. But also.. I'd wanna try look good for my new man 😂 like honestly what is her issue with washing!?
Theres literally a blowdry bar every other block in NYC… Cant believe she’s blowing all this cash just before shes moving to a rented flat.
Do we think hes paying for his half or shes treating him Pretty (Wo)Tinyman style?

Reactions: 9
Omg no to the glass toilet, nevermind me doing a tit. I do not want to witness my OH take a tit.

Times must be tough with no Hoxton #ad to help pay the bill.
I’ve stayed there alone on the way through the city - it’s the cheapest non-rat infested hotel in New York - and I would never stay there with anyone else. It’s cramped and there is zero privacy. It’s right off Times Square though so ideal for her über basic trip - NO ONE LIKES TIMES SQUARE
---
Oh, and does anyone remember this monstrosity? She was a dumb witch then and even worse now - God speed to all her future patients 🫡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I’ve stayed there alone on the way through the city - it’s the cheapest non-rat infested hotel in New York - and I would never stay there with anyone else. It’s cramped and there is zero privacy. It’s right off Times Square though so ideal for her über basic trip - NO ONE LIKES TIMES SQUARE
---
Oh, and does anyone remember this monstrosity? She was a dumb witch then and even worse now - God speed to all her future patients 🫡
This is nearly up there in with the racism IMHO.

Reactions: 10
Did she not put up a question box about burgers etc in NYC and say she has gone off Shake Shak cos it’s now in London so more accessible now… yet she has gone to McDonalds 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.