Hannah Gale #10 Hold me closer, tiny boyfriend, not a Dr but I’ll pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again the weird picture she’s made her kid take disturbs me. Yep you don’t want him on social media and that’s great but do you have to describe to him that he needs to turn his head away every time or is it now so engrained his life is on social that he does it automatically? If my kid sees a camera she’s got a full on cheesy grin at the camera, if she did this I’d be worried

Reactions: 11
Yeah just don’t post a picture with him in, or put an emoji over his face or choose a candid one where he’s genuinely not looking at the camera. I hate the ones where she’s posing for the camera and he’s clearly been told to look away, it’s just weird

Reactions: 15
Did she mention why her kids birthday party was 3 weeks after his actual birthday??
She claimed no one was available on his actual birthday on New Year’s Day. But she had a bad hangover from being out the night before so 🤷‍♀️

Jesus Christ that is unbelievable. Shes in a travel lodge half the weekend, unless tiny boyfriend is paying her for the cystitis inducing banging its not work.

Why not just say 'Im really fortunate Instagram content allows me the opportunity to study'

Reactions: 19
Not sure what’s funnier here. The claims that she “works” evenings, weekends and Thursdays and Fridays, or the fact she says 9-4 is a “long day” 😭💀
Imagine seeing someone setting up their camera to film themselves taking their pencil case out of their bag. She's SO CRINGE

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Cannot get over the fact she forces those kids to be in photos for her Instagram (cos you’re not using those photos with their heads turned in real life), does a delayed birthday party for him cos she couldn’t be arsed and then after all that says her happy place is college, not spending time with her kids.

If I didn’t know she’s thick I’d swear she was trolling. Don’t take photos with your kids for your social media? Stop putting them last after bleeping in a travelodge. Stop saying college is the best time of your life when you’ve had TWO children.

Once again the weird picture she’s made her kid take disturbs me. Yep you don’t want him on social media and that’s great but do you have to describe to him that he needs to turn his head away every time or is it now so engrained his life is on social that he does it automatically? If my kid sees a camera she’s got a full on cheesy grin at the camera, if she did this I’d be worried
I take photos of my kid from behind but I don’t tell them to turn away 😂 I don’t photograph them often for socials at all. I don’t like their face on socials so I do this too. But I also ensure I have lots of natural photos too

I take photos of my kid from behind but I don’t tell them to turn away 😂 I don’t photograph them often for socials at all. I don’t like their face on socials so I do this too. But I also ensure I have lots of natural photos too
And that’s why she is weird! I have picture of my kids from behind especially if they’re being cute and holding hands but I don’t tell them, right turn your heads so mummy can put her face on Instagram holding you!

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else think “wow facetune” with the pic she just posted to her stories?

Took me a few seconds to realise it was someone else 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah just don’t post a picture with him in, or put an emoji over his face or choose a candid one where he’s genuinely not looking at the camera. I hate the ones where she’s posing for the camera and he’s clearly been told to look away, it’s just weird
This is 100% because she thinks she looks good in this photo, so that’s the one she’s posted. Because it’s all about her and not at all about her poor wee boy whose birthday it was (3 weeks ago). You’re not telling me she didn’t have a single other photo from his party that she couldn’t have whacked an emoji on where he was actually centre stage for once and not her ugly White Stuff dungas and stupid open mouth.

Reactions: 6
Her latest post has the most comments out of all of her most recent ones. A few people asked questions but she hasn’t bothered to answer much! A couple have like 1 or 3 comments. Must have bought some of those followers as she’s clearly getting no interaction from them..

Reactions: 2
Someone has responded to her "I work" comment with a "Wow, I didn't realise you had a job too!" type of response and I am DYING. Can't tell if they're trying to call her out on her BS or genuinely didn't know that "influencing" is her job.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Someone has responded to her "I work" comment with a "Wow, I didn't realise you had a job too!" type of response and I am DYING. Can't tell if they're trying to call her out on her BS or genuinely didn't know that "influencing" is her job.
Got to be trolling 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
She’ll ignore this comment or delete it, no one can seriously believe her posting her greasy face and folding herself into too small clothes is actually a job 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.