Hannah Gale #10 Hold me closer, tiny boyfriend, not a Dr but I’ll pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get off the internet Hannah if you can’t handle people having an opinion on your, quite frankly, bizarre current lifestyle. Or stop telling us how little time you spend with your kids and how often you get fucked in a travelodge 🤷‍♀️ but she can’t! Cos then she can’t make people ~jealous.

Reactions: 15
Someone has responded to her "I work" comment with a "Wow, I didn't realise you had a job too!" type of response and I am DYING. Can't tell if they're trying to call her out on her BS or genuinely didn't know that "influencing" is her job.
Whoever asked this is my favourite. SO enthusiastic as well 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
B66CEB02-0E43-4298-ABF9-FF7819D68211.jpeg

What is this outfit? What is it?! Why would you put any of these things together???

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder who she sent it to originally? Surely not tiny bf if she’s just showing off her reading material. Please let it have been her course ‘mates’ 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm speechless. Why take that photo in the first place?! The dry bath..? The pants..?

And then.. THE NIPPLE?!

---

Is that definitely what it is? Is it flopping over her arm/wrist?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Apparently someone alerted Chris to this stray-nipple photo, he got on the phone to her and now wants 100% custody of the kids :/

I thought her tired fanny might be the straw that broke the camel(toe)'s back but it turned out to be her knackered tits instead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Came to discuss the foreskin boots being back and was alerted to this 'sexy bath selfie', I am DYING 😂😂😂
Just why. Surely she is mortified

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.