Hannah Gale #10 Hold me closer, tiny boyfriend, not a Dr but I’ll pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I appreciate that edit as someone who is mid 30s and heard a colleague today who is about to turn 29 talking about feeling "old" :ROFLMAO:
haha im 31. I fret about being old from about 23 onwards. So silly. Then i finally hit 30 and i just felt relieved. Like wow. im "old" finally. It's happened. Now i can stop worrying about it 😂

Also we finally got a peek of "What's Behind the Gurn" (p.s. hope this is the name of her auto biography)

Her latest story shows her putting it on then it falling as soon as she reaches for the camera. CREEPY TBH
Screenshot_20230119-144258.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Something totally wild? Going to an indie pizza restaurant like Fatto a Manno rather than pizza express? Can’t take photos because she’s been working so hard for that #ad she can’t let one pizza ruin it all?!

Reactions: 5
Something totally wild? Going to an indie pizza restaurant like Fatto a Manno rather than pizza express? Can’t take photos because she’s been working so hard for that #ad she can’t let one pizza ruin it all?!
Ergghhh I BET it's a pole dancing class.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
If she puts her grubby little mitts on the pole or burlesque scene, I will explode.

Reactions: 6
It's going to be some sort of exercise class. Hannah will go once and then never mention it again.

Reactions: 7
Wild? From the woman who described bringing her own teabags to college as “bold”. We’ll see 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m sure someone on here said they found his Facebook and they think he is around 28/29 due to the year he finished school

Reactions: 3
haha im 31. I fret about being old from about 23 onwards. So silly. Then i finally hit 30 and i just felt relieved. Like wow. im "old" finally. It's happened. Now i can stop worrying about it 😂

Also we finally got a peek of "What's Behind the Gurn" (p.s. hope this is the name of her auto biography)

Her latest story shows her putting it on then it falling as soon as she reaches for the camera. CREEPY TBHView attachment 1894617
Imagin3 that being your job, "sorry I did it badly but you get the idea" I don't think my manager would love it 😅

Reactions: 9
fascinating to me that being an influencer of her.... "standard" (idk if that's the word I'm looking for). she can afford to single-handedly purchase a house
Perhaps they had a lot of family cash and just needed a small mortgage

Reactions: 1
That reel has wound me up. If one of the products in your reel came out THAT badly, you'd just remove it from the line-up wouldn't you? You'd scrub your face and start again and try to make it look vaguely professional, rather than just 'oop, put too much on, ignore how bad it looks SOZ'. Like have a bit of pride in the content you're putting out there.

Reactions: 10
Yeah the end of that reel where she drops her stupid gurning expression and walks toward the camera dead behind the eyes is so weird. Edit that bit out? She’s so sloppy. It was a terrible reel, the wrong shade products and shoddily edited.

Oh it was her story where she did that! Still

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.