Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JellyDonut

VIP Member
This is the most exciting HG has ever been 😂

---

Thread title suggestion:

Hannah Gale #11: what a tit

---

OR:

Hannah Gale #11: tit me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

sallybreadsticks

Chatty Member
February

Canesten on a breezy afternoon
Holding hands with a tiny guy with tiny paws
Ignoring my kids for days on end
Chocolate
Getting that Travelodge Gold Card
Trimming your growler like a farmer trimming his lambs for spring
Mooncup confusion in the common room
IBS
Excitement for the next thing I fuck up

• Haha
Reactions: 72

imtakingabath

VIP Member
I think it’s kind of shitty how everyone is insulting smaller men tbh, if people were all saying that big/tall women were unattractive/masculine then I feel like it would be deemed unacceptable, but cos it’s a guy who’s on the smaller side it’s fine to make fun and insult him? Can’t we just focus on making fun of Hannah for all the dumb stuff she does and says rather than insulting a random guy for his looks/size?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

watermelonsugar31

Tiny boyfriends birthday, I hear they’re going to a model village so he can feel like a big man. Followed up with pizza express and as it’s a special occasion, a premier inn.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Peachy9

VIP Member
She complains that seeing other people's perfect posts around Christmas time has a negative effect on her....
I'm sorry, but those types of posts are ALL she's done recently?!? Endless photos of meals out, games, day trips, pr events etc etc etc, all branded with the words 'glorious' and 'delicious' 🤷🤦
How does she think her social media comes across? Constant referencing to this being the best year ever for her, and how she couldn't be happier. Load of old bollocks.

Reactions: 44

Bleurghgram

VIP Member
I dunno, if she addresses it she may just send people looking for it. Welcome new Hannah friends!

Bit OT but do you guys remember in the days after she got cancelled we all just hung out here calling each other lads and laughing about pineapple rice while waiting for the thread to get zapped? I didn’t think these threads would ever be so funny again… all it took was a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Instatwat

Jeezo 30s absolutely are not a sell-by date and we don’t really know enough about tiny boyfriend to be saying he’s essentially ‘dregs’… I don’t think Hannah is a great catch but we know much more about her from her over sharing to be able to judge. Aside from being a handbag-boyfriend, TB might be a lovely person.

(Awaits Sallybreadsticks coming here to tell us he was previously arrested for molesting squirrels or something)

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Instatwat

I know the same could be said for many influencers but just imagine her standing in her living room, alone, fake laughing at a phone on a tripod, face dropping as it clicks and then walking over to it to see how she looks. What a sad, sad existence.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Fucking hell she is behaving like an actual 15 year old. “Back to school vibes”. Photos of Tiny Boyfriend in her pencil case. Black bra on show over a pink top. She’ll start doodling “Hannah + Tiny Boyfriend 4eva” and practicing her married signature on her school books next 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 38