Hannah Gale #10 Hold me closer, tiny boyfriend, not a Dr but I’ll pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate that I’ve seen this but I really hate that I scrolled up to the full image to double check. bleeping hell. What was even the point of the image? My insides hurt.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The receipts in this group bring me such joy. Am I scarred for life by that image? Yes. Did it also make me scream-laugh in horror on a packed train? Also yes.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
MY EYES.

---

Also surely if you were posting a photo where you KNEW you were topless, you'd like... check it carefully before posting to ensure you were covered? I mean, I've never posted a photo wearing only a book before, but if I ever lost my mind and decided to do such a thing, I'd be scrutinising it first.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
MY EYES.

---

Also surely if you were posting a photo where you KNEW you were topless, you'd like... check it carefully before posting to ensure you were covered? I mean, I've never posted a photo wearing only a book before, but if I ever lost my mind and decided to do such a thing, I'd be scrutinising it first.
I mean she doesn't proofread anything so..?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
This is the most exciting HG has ever been 😂

---

Thread title suggestion:

Hannah Gale #11: what a tit

---

OR:

Hannah Gale #11: tit me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
For duck sake😂

God can you imagine she actually makes it to be a Doctor and someone Googles her to do a bit of due diligence and happen upon the fact she’s got form as a racist that gets her nips out on the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She ruined all 3 dresses and this is what I came to say but OH MY CHRIST why is her tit splat-resting on her forearm? Imagine if it was a genuine accident, realised you’ve shown your nipples dangling out from under a book 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry, but I still don't understand what she was trying to do in the first place?! Why was bath empty?

Thank goodness she remembered to keep her knickers on

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Cannot figure out how her nip is at that angle 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Me neither and I didn’t want to be the one to say it 🥲 like my boobs have taken quite a weight gain battering and I imagine adding two babies has an impact too, but her arm is there? Is it going above or below? I can’t make it make sense.

WHY DOESNT THE BATH HAVE WATER IN?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.