Hannah Gale #10 Hold me closer, tiny boyfriend, not a Dr but I’ll pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been to real post-mortems. It’s so grim. I don’t see how people can think of it as entertainment. Education, yes, but she isn’t a medical student, no matter how much she pretends.

Reactions: 12
I’ve been to real post-mortems. It’s so grim. I don’t see how people can think of it as entertainment. Education, yes, but she isn’t a medical student, no matter how much she pretends.
Same & at first I was overwhelmed with the humanity and mortality of it all. It’s not entertaining and to describe it as “wild” is totally insensitive. Dr Gale’s bedside manner being showcased again 😔

Reactions: 11
Bloody hell it’s like when the kids go and put all the stuff they fancy from a dressing up box of donated clothes….

• Haha
When I was a student I did a transplant placement and I observed a harvest op which was harrowing. The other student on my ward saw one too and wrote a huge post about it on her ‘student nurse’ Instagram. Not in an educational way in an ‘I’m so amazing look at me’ way. Incredible what some people do for content.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
If my friend showed up to meet me in this outfit I would feel genuinely embarrassed!
This genuinely made me lol.

Hannah popped up on my IG today. I thought she'd disappeared years ago after being racist. Cue me spending an hour reading these threads. I see she's not changed...

If tiny boyfriend ever ends their relationship I can imagine she would completely spiral. They have only been dating since the end of September so I personally think it was foolish for her to splash their relationship all over her Instagram before Christmas

Reactions: 21
Did she mention why her kids birthday party was 3 weeks after his actual birthday??

Reactions: 1
And there she goes again, college is her ‘happy place’… she may be trolling us but imagine seeing your mother write that.
I 100% think, as parents, we need to do things that make our souls happy, but I love my kids, to birth them was a conscious choice, and even though they’re little shits they fill my soul with happiness and I’d give anything to be able to spend more time with them. She’s a piece of tit IMO.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.