Hannah Gale #10 Hold me closer, tiny boyfriend, not a Dr but I’ll pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t she just put an emoji over her child’s face if she doesn’t want it to be public, not her hand!! You’d think she’d want to have lovely family photos to treasure, not photos with their faces covered or turned around. Baffles me.View attachment 1951897
I imagine he loves having his face covered by her hand, are they going to new york now or is this something else?

Reactions: 3
I imagine he loves having his face covered by her hand, are they going to new york now or is this something else?
I think this is the NY trip and if it is seems a weird place to take toddlers. My kids would be so bored!

Reactions: 9
I think this is the NY trip and if it is seems a weird place to take toddlers. My kids would be so bored!
Sp they are going on a trip with her new partner?! This seems way too sudden for the children doesn't it?

Reactions: 6
Why on earth would you take small children that age to New York? It’s so bustling and in my opinion, not young child friendly. I’m confused 🫤

Reactions: 8
Why on earth would you take small children that age to New York? It’s so bustling and in my opinion, not young child friendly. I’m confused 🫤
Especially at this time of year when it is freezing!

Reactions: 5
I think she mentioned an upcoming family holiday a few weeks ago. The NYC trip is surely separate. She must be made of money 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think it’s weird to bring her brand new boyfriend on holiday with her two young kids. She can’t know him well enough to do that (sorry I am suspicious of everything but with kids you can never be too careful)

Reactions: 11
Why can’t she just put an emoji over her child’s face if she doesn’t want it to be public, not her hand!! You’d think she’d want to have lovely family photos to treasure, not photos with their faces covered or turned around. Baffles me.View attachment 1951897
Hopefully the covered one is only second take.
Also I‘ve heard recently (don’t know if true), that potential p*dos can somehow reconstruct children’s faces under emojis. So the hand might be the safer option.

• Sad
She said a while back she was taking the boys somewhere hot in half term so this must not be the NY trip!

The caption says the holiday is with her “bestie”. Do we know if this is a self-paid trip or a freebie?

Also she is going to give that poor kid a complex if she keeps shoving her hand in his face every time they are in a picture together. Unhinged Han

The caption says the holiday is with her “bestie”. Do we know if this is a self-paid trip or a freebie?

Also she is going to give that poor kid a complex if she keeps shoving her hand in his face every time they are in a picture together. Unhinged Han
It’s incredibly weird and I’ve never seen anyone else do it
---

Hopefully the covered one is only second take.
Also I‘ve heard recently (don’t know if true), that potential p*dos can somehow reconstruct children’s faces under emojis. So the hand might be the safer option.
Surely not! They’d need the layer data which isn’t in a web image (e.g. jpg or png)

Reactions: 6
I actually find this quite despicable. It’s rude and not okay to shove your hand in your child’s face.
---

Sp they are going on a trip with her new partner?! This seems way too sudden for the children doesn't it?
With a friend.

Reactions: 2

New thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.