Hannah Gale #10 Hold me closer, tiny boyfriend, not a Dr but I’ll pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread number 10! Thanks to @Instatwat for the thread title, with an honourable mention to @JellyDonut . Hannah is indeed the problem.

Still no sign of The Leopard, think we can all agree that it's dead in the water. Unlike HG's love life, which is on fire!!! Much like her nether regions, drink some more cranberry juice hun and you'll be fine.

Han has broken up from college for Christmas, and boy has it been a tough ol' term! Lots of late night (8pm) revision sessions and a few big interviews. Waiting with baited breath to see whether she gets offered any places..

In HUGE news we got a soft launch of the new boyf, followed by a HARD LAUNCH ON THE GRID. Love in your 30s really is possible girls if you can palm your kids off on the ex every night. He's young, he's got a face, and he's short. That's about all we know but it's exciting. We can't wait to see where it goes.

Throw in a thanksgiving dinner, a few sleepovers at a mates and lots of regret at being a mother, and I think we're all caught up.

As you were lads.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh gosh my first thread title. Got to credit @theweelesbian and @Snazzycat for the original tiny boyfriend/tiny dancer crossover.

That ladder in her tights. Jesus. She’s removed “baby’s” from the caption now after someone commented in an excited fashion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Is she polish or is this just another country’s tradition she’s jumping on to try and give herself a personality😂
I believe so! I can’t remember if her mum or dad either is polish or her grandparents lived there

Reactions: 2
Sad to report that Hannah has genuinely influenced me to buy that dumpling maker 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did we know she had a sister?
Bafflingly she has 4 siblings I believe. I have a load too and I can assure you mine would RINSE me every day if I lived like her on SM or how she cocks about IRL.
her mums side is polish, but as someone else said she was very close to her grandparents before they died - her cat rudey is named after her grandad(or some similar story). Why do I know so much about this woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I saw someone wrote at the end of the last thread that the jumper dress is the worst thing they’ve seen her wear. I think for me it’s the long checked skirt that makes her look like she’s a matron at a catholic girls school in 1930. I’ll see if I can find a pic

Edit: found it!
For me it's this, or whenever she wears the white jeans
Screenshot_20221222_203759_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the hell is that dodgy hair cut from the barber. You got a tit one last time so why do it again?! The ends are all different.

Reactions: 4
What the hell is that dodgy hair cut from the barber. You got a tit one last time so why do it again?! The ends are all different.
Yeah I didn't get the point of that reel at all. I got a tit haircut so I went back for more?! It's not as if she's short of time to go to the salon

Reactions: 11
Fuming my thread title didn’t get chosen 😡😂

wonder if Hannah will be knocked up in a few months by Tiny Boyfriend™️ obvs she can’t cope with the two that she has already but I feel she would totally have another one for Insta content

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.