Hannah Gale #10 Hold me closer, tiny boyfriend, not a Dr but I’ll pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless they’re going through the process of transferring equity and it isn’t finished yet?

Reactions: 4
Chris owned both houses and will own this one. She's going to be out on her arse soon - expect a move back in with parents.

Also.. she's really pushing Tiny Boyfriend to commit so she can move in with him later this year - watch this tiny space

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Chris owned both houses and will own this one. She's going to be out on her arse soon - expect a move back in with parents.

Also.. she's really pushing Tiny Boyfriend to commit so she can move in with him later this year - watch this tiny space
To complete the teenage regression circle.

realistically though what a crap position to be in, you’d hope she’d had some sort of sensible approach when they moved there so she’s not left completely penniless

Reactions: 10
Pretty sure theyd only just moved in and she was on a mortgage holiday due to covid affecting her earnings.

Was actually racism

she doesnt strike me as a saver but you never know.

Reactions: 16

Dunno if Hannah lied or if your info is wrong but she posted at the time about the process of getting a self employed mortgage.

Reactions: 8
Dunno if Hannah lied or if your info is wrong but she posted at the time about the process of getting a self employed mortgage.
Yeah I think Chris was in between jobs or hadn't been in his job long enough so she got the mortgage on her own. She definitely posted that at the time. Wouldn’t surprise me if it's not true though.

Reactions: 9
Pretty sure theyd only just moved in and she was on a mortgage holiday due to covid affecting her earnings.

Was actually racism

she doesnt strike me as a saver but you never know.
I'm sure there was a bullet journal entry where she was aiming to pay £500 off a month on her credit card

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah I think Chris was in between jobs or hadn't been in his job long enough so she got the mortgage on her own. She definitely posted that at the time. Wouldn’t surprise me if it's not true though.
She made him quit his job to move into their current place just before the pandemic. He was working in Asda for a bit to bring cash in, hence her mentioning his key worker status. Fairplay to him, propping up that big old knacker

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She made him quit his job to move into their current place just before the pandemic. He was working in Asda for a bit to bring cash in, hence her mentioning his key worker status. Fairplay to him, propping up that big old knacker
That’s completely at odds to you saying he owned both houses AND it was Aldi not Asda, we decided

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She made it out at the time like she owned it all and he would eventually own it because he was not in the same position he was before and made him sell the other house for this one…. The regret will be real

Tiny boyfriend time for your tiny shoes to fill some space… won’t need a big bed will you

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like TinyBoyfriend is between the ages of 21-23 and has no real desire to commit to anything serious any time soon, and is just interested in Hannah because she was/is clearly desperate. I reckon if she really is putting pressure on him to fully commit then he will soon dump her

Reactions: 11
She ain’t ever going to be a beauty influencer based on her latest story - the cc cream is about 5 shades too orange for her!😂

Reactions: 8
fascinating to me that being an influencer of her.... "standard" (idk if that's the word I'm looking for). she can afford to single-handedly purchase a house

Reactions: 1
I have used everyone of those products except for the shampoo and they’re all… meh. They must pay good commission.

Reactions: 1
I feel like TinyBoyfriend is between the ages of 21-23 and has no real desire to commit to anything serious any time soon, and is just interested in Hannah because she was/is clearly desperate. I reckon if she really is putting pressure on him to fully commit then he will soon dump her
Nah, he looks youngish from far away, but I defo think he's in his 30s. he is just smol

EDIT: NOT THAT 30s IS NOT YOUNG LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nah, he looks youngish from far away, but I defo think he's in his 30s. he is just smol

EDIT: NOT THAT 30s IS NOT YOUNG LOL
I appreciate that edit as someone who is mid 30s and heard a colleague today who is about to turn 29 talking about feeling "old" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.