Hannah Gale #10 Hold me closer, tiny boyfriend, not a Dr but I’ll pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if this is the kind of future doctor the world can provide, I really worry about the future of medicine lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah it’s pretty good if multiple people have dietary requirements. My hubby is gf and I have a dairy intolerance so it’s a handy spot to go!
The food is just so bland though 😭 thankfully I think a lot of places are becoming more allergy and diet friendly 🤞🏻

Reactions: 3
Thread #11 title!?
Don’t call it too soon, there’s plenty time for some more tragedy in classic HG style.
The sheer amount of cleansers she seemingly swaps between fir content may be why she has skin struggles ( notwithstanding the pizza/tonys/hello fresh for one)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she so self obsessed that she thinks people care about her brews.
I know right?! At work if one of us makes a particularly excellent cup of tea it merits brief discussion, because we’re a bunch of nurses in the middle of a healthcare crisis and sometimes you gotta just acknowledge the good times 😂 but thinking 80k odd people give a duck about your cuppa?! Dream on Hannah

Reactions: 15
I’m really behind here but how do we know the ex is still living in the house with her? Has she said that? Why the hell would he do that?

Reactions: 1
I’m really behind here but how do we know the ex is still living in the house with her? Has she said that? Why the hell would he do that?
They own the house and I don’t think either of them are particularly big earners, I think we’ve just assumed from what we’ve seen. I wonder what the plan is long term 🫤 @sallybreadsticks any insight or pearls of wisdom?😂

Reactions: 10
Hannah has mentioned it in her stories Im sure. Someone asked in one of the Q&A things. She said it was an amicable split and its working for now.

Pretty sure that Chris owned his house prior to this one too.

Reactions: 6
A friend of a friend of is an estate agent and was managing their house sale. It was put on the market, reduced then taken off the market. Guess one of them sold their equity to the other!

Reactions: 12
They own the house and I don’t think either of them are particularly big earners, I think we’ve just assumed from what we’ve seen. I wonder what the plan is long term 🫤 @sallybreadsticks any insight or pearls of wisdom?😂
Also presumably this is why she hasn't ever brought little man to her house instead of that travel lodge, the weekends cris is with the children he is obviously in the house with them rather than somewhere else

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.