Hannah Gale #10 Hold me closer, tiny boyfriend, not a Dr but I’ll pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t been on this thread for a while… can someone explain tiny boyfriend. Cracking up and what I’ve missed 🤣🤣

Haven’t been on this thread for a while… can someone explain tiny boyfriend. Cracking up and what I’ve missed 🤣🤣
Her new man is short. And she shared a story of her walking holding her kids hand, queue all the jokes that that was her bf haha

Screenshot_20230111-151145.png

Feeling impulsive so popped into m&s to buy the same coat I already own 😂 oh hen

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She's really feeling herself in those jeans, probably sent that picture of her arse straight to Tiny Boyfriend who can't wait to get his miniscule hands on her denim clad stinker.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She's really feeling herself in those jeans, probably sent that picture of her arse straight to Tiny Boyfriend who can't wait to get his miniscule hands on her denim clad stinker.
STOP 😂😂😂
Actually don’t. Try and shorten this to make it into the next thread title.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've had to unfollow today. I used to really like her and was able to see past the odd outfit choices every now and then, but every post leaves me baffled now. I just don't get it 😅
I started following her again today. I can't look away from this car crash and don't want to get blocked 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
At least she’s given the “summin summin” and “babe’in” a rest 🤮

And hubba hubba!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hubba Hubba these jeans are working WONDERS for her bottom! Seems like all that babein pizze express and Tony's have been going to all the right places. Classic HG move

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought the jeans looked nice on the arse but they ain’t great from the side, are they?
I have those jeans and they’re very flattering, but Hannah will probably put them with a bloody waistcoat or something equally awful and make them look tit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have those jeans and they’re very flattering, but Hannah will probably put them with a bloody waistcoat or something equally awful and make them look tit
Can you please share? I don't want to click her aff link but would like a nice pair of jeans for when I finally stop reproducing

Reactions: 4
The duck is she on about calling Wednesday a “beautiful baby girl”?! Has she lost her mind?

Imagine all the people on that industrial estate seeing you doing those poses. On your own. In the middle of the day. Mortifying.

Really a big fan of herself at the moment isnt she! Those jeans are …fine? Not posting photos of your arse on the internet great. She’s desperate for Chris to sEe WhAt HeS mIsSiNg.

Wish she’d stop trying to make “that’s so Hannah Gale” or whatever a thing. No.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.