Hannah Gale #10 Hold me closer, tiny boyfriend, not a Dr but I’ll pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More unrelatable content from Hannah - so as a student, not only does she still afford to get her nails done regularly but she’s ALSO going abroad for another holiday next month! So either she’s the least skint student ever, or she’s being gifted yet another break, but either way this is in no way relatable to regular students or even to most of us as employed parents!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
More unrelatable content from Hannah - so as a student, not only does she still afford to get her nails done regularly but she’s ALSO going abroad for another holiday next month! So either she’s the least skint student ever, or she’s being gifted yet another break, but either way this is in no way relatable to regular students or even to most of us as employed parents!
I just hope it’s not another freebie

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The way she stands to model any clothing makes me want to pull out my eyeballs but those jeans…. They clearly hurt to have on.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just in case we forgot she's had a BOYFRIEND since November.

She was out with her BOYFRIEND.

Every time she takes a photo in a Travelodge bathroom she's there getting railed by her BOYFRIEND.

cripes.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Has she deleted this story now? 🥴

Who remembers this absolute hole video?

Wow how's this the same person that runs her Instagram?? She speaks so .. tight lipped and proper. I didn't realise she was quite so posh. She seems like a total uppety vapid witch in this lol. Unlikeable but in a totally different way than how she is now (or how she presents now). 'ive teased a few pregnancy posts and they've done really well'. Ok. 😐

So.. all this shite on her insta is actually strategic?! God help us all..

Afterthought on the vid but.. she is THE least smiley person I have ever seen. It makes the open mouthed gawps even more jarring to think this is how bad her resting witch face naturally is?! 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Wow how's this the same person that runs her Instagram?? She speaks so .. tight lipped and proper. I didn't realise she was quite so posh. She seems like a total uppety vapid witch in this lol. Unlikeable but in a totally different way than how she is now (or how she presents now). 'ive teased a few pregnancy posts and they've done really well'. Ok. 😐

So.. all this shite on her insta is actually strategic?! God help us all..

Afterthought on the vid but.. she is THE least smiley person I have ever seen. It makes the open mouthed gawps even more jarring to think this is how bad her resting witch face naturally is?! 😂
Yeah she seems kind of dignified in a way that she doesn’t now lol

Do you think she is trying to be a “cool girl” now? Such a different vibe.

Reactions: 5
Can’t get over how eloquent she is in that video compared to IT ME HUBBA HUBBA SUMMIN SUMMIN BABEIN.

She should 100% do videos/talk over her stories. The way she writes is shocking and makes her seem stupid.

That video does make her seem vapid and up herself but much better than the greasy stupid face selfies with OI OI written on them. She’s just lazy isn’t she! The amount of effort to do that as opposed to just type over a photo of a travelodge bathroom is just too much for HG.

Reactions: 13
Best things about that video are Hannah saying she worked SO MUCH HARDER as a blogger than she did as a journalist (can you imagine how LITTLE she did as a journo then? duck me) and the fact that they told her to keep her gob SHUT during the shot. Those open mouth fake laughs make her look so gormless.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just in case we forgot she's had a BOYFRIEND since November.

She was out with her BOYFRIEND.

Every time she takes a photo in a Travelodge bathroom she's there getting railed by her BOYFRIEND.

cripes.
She posted this story just after my comment about her style. She is so reading this page. I think she doesn’t know how to dress for her body shape. The big frilly collars with her big boobs make her look frumpy AF and the tent dresses… not good if you are short. this new “sexy” look she’s going for is a lot more flattering.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.