Hannah Gale #10 Hold me closer, tiny boyfriend, not a Dr but I’ll pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that the tiny boyfriends hand in the drink shot? He needs to cut his nail😩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know the same could be said for many influencers but just imagine her standing in her living room, alone, fake laughing at a phone on a tripod, face dropping as it clicks and then walking over to it to see how she looks. What a sad, sad existence.
i often think about this! It really takes the shine off things 😂 very enjoyable

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know the same could be said for many influencers but just imagine her standing in her living room, alone, fake laughing at a phone on a tripod, face dropping as it clicks and then walking over to it to see how she looks. What a sad, sad existence.
This is just so so real, I think someone should write a drama about an influencer cracking up and this could be the opening scene

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t understand how one story you can say your life is more bleeping chaotic than ever which means you can’t bring a reusable coffee cup then 2 hours later say you normally get your nails done in your free period at college 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s statements like that, that probably brings the hate to Hannah. Firstly, the absolute privilege of being able to get your nails done! It was the first thing I ditched to cut living costs! That and the fact being a parent to young children, I rarely have any alone time let alone a free period or hour to myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t understand how one story you can say your life is more bleeping chaotic than ever which means you can’t bring a reusable coffee cup then 2 hours later say you normally get your nails done in your free period at college 🥴
She strikes me as the type to just not actively understand everything that’s going on in her life. Someone posted this before for her attitude
The fact she’s a Virgo and boasts about it yet has none of the qualities grinds my gears ( as a pedantic Virgo myself, fully aware that it’s not scientific or super legit in any way)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's thick and completely unaware of everything outside her bubble.

She didn't read a newspaper until she was 24

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yeah I think it’s just pure dim ignorance rather than anything else. She literally can’t see past the end of her own nose. It’s all about Hannah.

Reactions: 2
“Free period”? Hannah and I are around the same age and I haven’t uttered those words, in that order in almost 20 years. She makes me cringe so hard 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Date night with bae. At pizza express. Urgh. Also tiny boyfriend has a smashed phone it seems, must be hard with child sized hands to keep hold of an iPhone.
Anyone else remember pre children she said she needed like 10hrs sleep a night? What happened there eh

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Date night with bae. At pizza express. Urgh. Also tiny boyfriend has a smashed phone it seems, must be hard with child sized hands to keep hold of an iPhone.
Anyone else remember pre children she said she needed like 10hrs sleep a night? What happened there eh
The smashed phone really gives me the ick…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.