Hannah Gale #10 Hold me closer, tiny boyfriend, not a Dr but I’ll pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think the jeans are that flattering on her? Her arse looks long and low and her legs short and chunky?

Reactions: 8
Here you go
thank you!

Also, ouch. Does chris even follow her on insta?

I am so intrigued by her breakup/breakdown(?) phase.

Namely, I really wonder why she chose to publicise the fact she is dating someone new? She didn't really share much of her private life prior to splitting with Chris, only fleeting mentions of him and then some pics when she hung out with her 'mates', the majority of her content was very superficial (not a criticism, I don't care about influencers' partners/friends etc). So her decision to launch this new man seems a bit mad to me? She didn't HAVE to have a big reveal, we'd never have found out about him if she'd kept him of her ig. So is it all for engagement from followers? Sticking a finger up to Chris? Massaging her ego? I am baffled. All I know is that I wouldn't be soft/hard launching anyone to 80k followers who don't know me, that's for sure!

Reactions: 15
thank you!

Also, ouch. Does chris even follow her on insta?

I am so intrigued by her breakup/breakdown(?) phase.

Namely, I really wonder why she chose to publicise the fact she is dating someone new? She didn't really share much of her private life prior to splitting with Chris, only fleeting mentions of him and then some pics when she hung out with her 'mates', the majority of her content was very superficial (not a criticism, I don't care about influencers' partners/friends etc). So her decision to launch this new man seems a bit mad to me? She didn't HAVE to have a big reveal, we'd never have found out about him if she'd kept him of her ig. So is it all for engagement from followers? Sticking a finger up to Chris? Massaging her ego? I am baffled. All I know is that I wouldn't be soft/hard launching anyone to 80k followers who don't know me, that's for sure!
Maybe it was always Chris’s decision not to be featured? Hannah clearly has no issue sharing stuff about herself!

Reactions: 6
I am so glad there is a tattle for this "co-parent size 14, going to med school" lunatic!
I saw her downfall with her racist post years ago and can't believe she is back on social media! And showing a lot of content basically never looking after her children. So unrelatable always going out for dates I'm the evening when you have small kids...she definitely isn't a size 14 and why is she studying for med school? Didn't she used to just sit around and eat chocolate all day every day.
I USED to quite like her style but she now looks like she gets dressed in the dark. Or let's her kids dress her

Reactions: 23
So shes saying these jeans are a size 12 (a size smaller than the other jeans she said was a 14).

Girl…you aint fooling anyone 😆
I’m pretty sure shes tweaked that photo too…it all looks a lot smaller at the bottom than the top plus the reflections weird - might be the angle though I guess

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I am so glad there is a tattle for this "co-parent size 14, going to med school" lunatic!
I saw her downfall with her racist post years ago and can't believe she is back on social media! And showing a lot of content basically never looking after her children. So unrelatable always going out for dates I'm the evening when you have small kids...she definitely isn't a size 14 and why is she studying for med school? Didn't she used to just sit around and eat chocolate all day every day.
I USED to quite like her style but she now looks like she gets dressed in the dark. Or let's her kids dress her
Welcome ✌🏻

Reactions: 5
So shes saying these jeans are a size 12 (a size smaller than the other jeans she said was a 14).

Girl…you aint fooling anyone 😆
I’m pretty sure shes tweaked that photo too…it all looks a lot smaller at the bottom than the top plus the reflections weird - might be the angle though I guess
Christ, I haven’t ever commented on this thread but they are not a 12 and she could
Not get into a 12 in a million years. Why lie 🙄 drives me nuts we aren’t stupid.

The size 12s are cutting off all circulation to her fanny and arse. The 14s still look pretty tight judging by the overspill on top. M&S jeans are very generous with sizing from my experience though.

Reactions: 7
It’s just so rude sharing things that make obvious suggestions about your relationship with the father of your children. Respect his privacy ffs!

Reactions: 18
It’s just so rude sharing things that make obvious suggestions about your relationship with the father of your children. Respect his privacy ffs!
But also how would the new bf feel seeing her post stuff which shows she’s clearly still hung up on the ex?!

Her text to her bf about the balaclava was so cringe… she is honestly not acting her age at all.

Reactions: 17
It’s statements like that, that probably brings the hate to Hannah. Firstly, the absolute privilege of being able to get your nails done! It was the first thing I ditched to cut living costs! That and the fact being a parent to young children, I rarely have any alone time let alone a free period or hour to myself.
I haven't had my eyebrows done since before I went on holiday in July. I was on maternity leave from December to this month AND my best friend is my beautician hahaha.
Love the fact she always manages to get her nails done with 2 small kids. (I also have 2!)

Reactions: 5
But also how would the new bf feel seeing her post stuff which shows she’s clearly still hung up on the ex?!
I wonder how much the new bf looks at her instagram, he must be mortified if he does :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
This!
If you’re soooo over it and are happier than you’ve ever been then bleeping shut up about your ex? It’s disrespectful to Chris and Tiny bf.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.