Hannah Gale #10 Hold me closer, tiny boyfriend, not a Dr but I’ll pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Free period”? Hannah and I are around the same age and I haven’t uttered those words, in that order in almost 20 years. She makes me cringe so hard 🤦🏻‍♀️
Lol but she is at college where they LITERALLY have free periods. That’s what they’re called.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol but she is at college where they LITERALLY have free periods. That’s what they’re called.
I get that. It’s just Hannah behaving like an actual teenager. Free periods and multicoloured hand written diagram notes 🤦🏻‍♀️ I had them at Uni, at age 18-21, didn’t go on manically about them lol

Reactions: 10
Date night with bae. At pizza express. Urgh. Also tiny boyfriend has a smashed phone it seems, must be hard with child sized hands to keep hold of an iPhone.
Anyone else remember pre children she said she needed like 10hrs sleep a night? What happened there eh
Jack is debt collector / baliff (apparently), so maybe he smashed it during one of his raids

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s looking super masculine at the moment facially. I think it’s the barbers haircut tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s looking super masculine at the moment facially. I think it’s the barbers haircut tbh.
She has a fairly wide jaw and chin, the barber shop haircut and middle parting really accentuates those qualities.

Her hair in general is abysmal, flat, frizzy on top and a tit colour. It never seems to look longer as I expect the lengths break off from all the crap she does to it.

Reactions: 7
She has a fairly wide jaw and chin, the barber shop haircut and middle parting really accentuates those qualities.

Her hair in general is abysmal, flat, frizzy on top and a tit colour. It never seems to look longer as I expect the lengths break off from all the crap she does to it.
She washes her hair with Daz and brushes it with a house-brick

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She looks SO washed out lately wtf. Makeup hides a multitude of sins, there's no reason to look that grey other than she can't apply makeup to save herself #sponsored

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.