Hannah Gale #10 Hold me closer, tiny boyfriend, not a Dr but I’ll pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie didn't even mention she had started dating again until someone asked in a question. AFAIK she has never posted a picture of the guy and apparently they've been together a while. Hannah immediately turned her micro man into content. But then again she does the same with her zits, periods and addiction to crap tv. :)

Reactions: 14
I’m dying. Why does she always stay in a travelodge when she sees Tiny Boyfriend? Does he still live with his parents?

Also who gives a duck that she had a date night. The bleeping winky face needs to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m dying. Why does she always stay in a travelodge when she sees Tiny Boyfriend? Does he still live with his parents?

Also who gives a duck that she had a date night. The bleeping winky face needs to go.
And the fact that she's so desperate to post about it even when she cannot because her phone is out of battery she does it later. I can genuinely imagine her running around the pub trying to see if anyone had a charger

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Oh my god she’s so embarrassing! No one cares you’re bleeping tiny man at a travel lodge 🤣

Yeah no tit getting a kids barber to cut your hair was always going to be a bad idea! But we all know she’ll do it again

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’ll be because her new bf will have told her he prefers her hair long. And as we all know, Hannah bases her whole self worth off what the opposite sex think of her. She really hasn’t moved on from her 6th Form days, has she? She needs bleeping help 😂

Reactions: 18
Oh my god she’s so embarrassing! No one cares you’re bleeping tiny man at a travel lodge 🤣

Yeah no tit getting a kids barber to cut your hair was always going to be a bad idea! But we all know she’ll do it again
isn't it the second time she went there too? surely you would learn the first time :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
😏😏😜😜😉😉

duck OFF. You’re a grown ass mother of 2. What are you doing.

I agree tiny bf’s ex probably has long hair so now she’s decided she needs to grow her hair. She’s so insecure and has 0 personality it’s depressing.
Tips for bleeping someone in a travelodge guys? Did I mention I’m bleeping someone in a travelodge?? I’m having SEX guys.

Lord help me she’s obsessed with that naff bodysuit, really thinks it makes her ‘sexy’ doesn’t she? Just wear well fitted clothing and put your bra away, would do you the world of good.
I want her to branch out and buy that black dress cos it really won’t give what she thinks it’s gonna give.

Reactions: 11
She appears to be allergic to wearing well fitting underwear so the puppies are deemed to continue their sad existence in tit bras.
I wonder if Hannah has made the connection between thongs and cystitis yet...

Secondly her hair will look tit long as the length will accentuate how lank and greasy it already is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know the same could be said for many influencers but just imagine her standing in her living room, alone, fake laughing at a phone on a tripod, face dropping as it clicks and then walking over to it to see how she looks. What a sad, sad existence.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Do you think that is what she wore for her interview? A white t-shirt? I know she said it was via zoom but still… make a bit of an effort!

Reactions: 3
I know the same could be said for many influencers but just imagine her standing in her living room, alone, fake laughing at a phone on a tripod, face dropping as it clicks and then walking over to it to see how she looks. What a sad, sad existence.
Imagine a neighbour catching a glimpse of that in the window 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.