Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Here we go again!! Why can’t she just do it without making a big fuss online. She’s hardly a weight loss account. More a tits out account now.
And why did it need to be accompanied by a photo of her with her tit out again. I swear I’ve seen hers and Amy’s tits more than I’ve seen my own! You breast feed, we get it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Kweenbee

Hannah acts like she's a perfect mum with the most perfect life. It's unrealistic to other mums out there struggling. She concentrates way too much on working out, her activities with her baby is going out for walks.. she could be going to baby groups or the park??! Surely that would be better than the baby watching her work out. Also I find it weird how obsessed Amy is with the baby, if my sister was like that I'd be thinking 'it's not your baby so leave me alone'. Also is it just me but she seems to have lots of money to someone who works in her mums sweet shop?
I think that's unfair to say if I'm honest, hannah is a wonderful mummy and I don't think her parenting should be brought into this thread, we never know how she is feeling deep down with not having the baby so long ago, this could be a trigger comment to her, nothing wrong with taking your baby for a walk! Babies love the outdoors and nature, also she might not want to or be able to get to a baby group, she is back at work and in my area baby group times clash when I'm at work, also with my first baby I didn't want to take her to baby groups so I didn't and the bond her sister has with the baby is adorable, shouldn't all family love each other that way??

• Heart

gardenparpie

I was relieved to see her post about the safe arrival of Mango, the condition she had in pregnancy can be really serious, so that was amazing news.

Amy is really irritating.

Hannah acts like she's a perfect mum with the most perfect life. It's unrealistic to other mums out there struggling. She concentrates way too much on working out, her activities with her baby is going out for walks.. she could be going to baby groups or the park??! Surely that would be better than the baby watching her work out. Also I find it weird how obsessed Amy is with the baby, if my sister was like that I'd be thinking 'it's not your baby so leave me alone'. Also is it just me but she seems to have lots of money to someone who works in her mums sweet shop?

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
I’ve done low calorie high protein before and the weight falls off. You’re fuller for longer, I had hardly have any cravings. But I love gin and pasta too much 😂

• Haha

User221

Wonder why Hannah decided to find out this time she wasnt bothered finding out the gender with Eden or was it cause Amy found out she had to as well

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Who gives a shit how many days until she’s bridesmaid! Another boring fucker to add to my long list
---
Thread suggestion lifeofhannahelizabeth not long until team bride give it 2 months she will be 10ft wide… again

Name changed to her current insta one

CinnamonBun

Chatty Member
Her stories are like QVC with the amount of AFF links!!! Also notice she’s putting ‘AFF’ since ASA have contacted her.

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
Hannah posting videos of Eden in the bath again! Why does these people never learn?? 🤬
The other night I noticed she was filming Eden in a nighty putting a nappy on a doll, I was fucking horrified that for a split second Eden moved her legs during the video and you could a clear front view of her entire naked bottom half. It knocked me sick, she has no idea who is watching those videos and she’s posted her little girls naked vagina for the world to see🤢 It was brief but I still reported it to Instagram.

• Sick
  • Wow

User221

What's that sweetie shop going to do when both girls are on maternity leave and nobody promoting it every second :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
We are still in lockdown right? I mean I’m just checking as it seems ok for this family to mix with whoever they want!! She had her husbands mother round their house for breakfast the other day and now she’s round seeing Amy’s new baby? No doubt her partners and brother are there too!! Takes the piss when I know people that have had family members have children in lockdown and they haven’t seen them let alone hold them for months!! Then they post it all over social media to rub it in even more!! Makes me so angry 😡

Attachments

• Angry

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
Amy’s reposted Hannah’s story of the naked baby onto her own stories so clearly has no issue with her naked newborn being exposed to over 30,000 people🤢 knocks me sick as you just don’t know who’s watching.

• Angry
I know I’m probably late to the party but what is with the constant breast feeding/pumping stories?? I mean we get it! You feed your child! I don’t need to see your boobies out every five minuets to prove it 🙈

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I don't like her new hair she looks the spit of our Denise now. She suits blonde IMO. It'll be bleached again in a week anyway 🙄

Trying to tell everyone that she's bought all that on Klarna...OK hun we know you launder money it's fine

• Haha
Reactions: 7