Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_8820.png

Lol there are literally so many amazing places in Manchester for food and drink and these are her recommendations 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Amy did Hannah a bit dirty on her story last night. They are out dressed in different wigs for a henny. Amy videos Hannah from behind at the bar saying ‘guess who’. Hannah looked much bigger than she portrays on her on photos… 🤨

From behind is from Amy’s video
The selfie is from Hannah’s own story

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone else think Hannahs dress sense is up her hole? 🙈🙈
Every single story she puts on I just eye roll it’s like she’s raided a dressing up or lost property box. All the stories of the outside of her house is a bit like she’s boasting she’s got a nice big house now 🙄

Reactions: 6
I don't like her new hair she looks the spit of our Denise now. She suits blonde IMO. It'll be bleached again in a week anyway 🙄

Trying to tell everyone that she's bought all that on Klarna...OK hun we know you launder money it's fine

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They’re both such weird girls. Like her latest hair story, I just find her so strange. Can’t put my finger on it other than she is so weird.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.