Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pair of them are just odd. Also, she’s out all the time, claims she’s never leaving baby again, then out the next night! It must be so nice to have so many people to dump your baby with. I see others on Instagram and they’re so honest about the bad times as well as the good, which makes you feel less crappy about yourself and I admire their honesty. But this one, there’s nothing. She’s just boring.

Reactions: 6
The pair of them are just odd. Also, she’s out all the time, claims she’s never leaving baby again, then out the next night! It must be so nice to have so many people to dump your baby with. I see others on Instagram and they’re so honest about the bad times as well as the good, which makes you feel less crappy about yourself and I admire their honesty. But this one, there’s nothing. She’s just boring.
She's little miss perfect with the big smile and her tits out. Bet her husband loves his sis in law.

Reactions: 2
Hannah acts like she's a perfect mum with the most perfect life. It's unrealistic to other mums out there struggling. She concentrates way too much on working out, her activities with her baby is going out for walks.. she could be going to baby groups or the park??! Surely that would be better than the baby watching her work out. Also I find it weird how obsessed Amy is with the baby, if my sister was like that I'd be thinking 'it's not your baby so leave me alone'. Also is it just me but she seems to have lots of money to someone who works in her mums sweet shop?

Reactions: 8
Totally random but does anyone else feel awkward when watching Amy's stories with her boyfriend in, he doesn't look like he would be her type and he looks so uncomfortable on videos like ffs she's making me do this again 😂 not quite sure how their YouTube channel will go

Hannah acts like she's a perfect mum with the most perfect life. It's unrealistic to other mums out there struggling. She concentrates way too much on working out, her activities with her baby is going out for walks.. she could be going to baby groups or the park??! Surely that would be better than the baby watching her work out. Also I find it weird how obsessed Amy is with the baby, if my sister was like that I'd be thinking 'it's not your baby so leave me alone'. Also is it just me but she seems to have lots of money to someone who works in her mums sweet shop?
What bleeping use is a park to a baby that can barely sit up unaided? 😂

And saying it’s wrong for his sister adoring her niece? You must be a bleeping joy to be around.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What bleeping use is a park to a baby that can barely sit up unaided? 😂

And saying it’s wrong for his sister adoring her niece? You must be a bleeping joy to be around.
From what I've seen the baby can sit up very well, I quite often see videos of her baby standing with not much support. Seems very advanced for the age! I have a 7 month old and she loves the baby swings at the park, laughs her head off when she's on them

Reactions: 3
Thought she’d be very quiet.. IBS flare up.. I’m not 100%, but won’t a high protein diet like she’s on do that??????
Ibs usually responds better to a high protein diet as it’s easier to digest. I have an illeostomy due to crohns and should eat high protein (I don’t coz a fatty - but when I do it’s so much better).

I used to be a huge fan but using the # tubs for having 2 pieces of toast, 2 bacon & an egg is just concerning. Her portions are getting smaller & smaller and her calories can barely be reaching 1200 even with snacks. Its been happening more & more over last few weeks and then saying ‘but I didn’t eat it’ - she seems to be becoming very disordered with her relationship with food but just my opinion

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
From what I've seen the baby can sit up very well, I quite often see videos of her baby standing with not much support. Seems very advanced for the age! I have a 7 month old and she loves the baby swings at the park, laughs her head off when she's on them
That’s wonderful.
Hannah’s baby is often laughing her head off and looks very happy so I fail to understand why Hannah is then being called out for taking her daughter on a walk rather than to the park 🤷

Her eating habits, boobs out... I get. But some of the stuff being brought up has me absolutely baffled.

That’s wonderful.
Hannah’s baby is often laughing her head off and looks very happy so I fail to understand why Hannah is then being called out for taking her daughter on a walk rather than to the park 🤷

Her eating habits, boobs out... I get. But some of the stuff being brought up has me absolutely baffled.
The latter irritates me, her tits always being out and her fake perfect life. The child is gorgeous and happy, no problems there.

Reactions: 3
I have to say I’ve never really noticed the boobs being out! She seems like a really good mother and the baby seems very happy.

I think they both seem to be the type when they’re on a plan they’re REALLY on it - much like myself 😂

Didn't her sister make a video of Hannah's labour and put it on instagram? I remember thinking that was weird... is nothing private?! Also I'm pretty sure she had a c-section but there was no mention of that in the video? I may be wrong but I think that's a shame as would have been good to raise awareness for c-sections and the recovery process

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didn't her sister make a video of Hannah's labour and put it on instagram? I remember thinking that was weird... is nothing private?! Also I'm pretty sure she had a c-section but there was no mention of that in the video? I may be wrong but I think that's a shame as would have been good to raise awareness for c-sections and the recovery process
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think that's unfair to say if I'm honest, hannah is a wonderful mummy and I don't think her parenting should be brought into this thread, we never know how she is feeling deep down with not having the baby so long ago, this could be a trigger comment to her, nothing wrong with taking your baby for a walk! Babies love the outdoors and nature, also she might not want to or be able to get to a baby group, she is back at work and in my area baby group times clash when I'm at work, also with my first baby I didn't want to take her to baby groups so I didn't and the bond her sister has with the baby is adorable, shouldn't all family love each other that way??

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.