Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh wow, Eden was so rough with the new baby. Surprised she didn’t break Marcos arm the way she pushed it down. Then the way she tried to shove her off her. I know Eden is only young too but they need to be teaching her boundaries and not filming it all for the gram. Poor Hannah could barely walk and there’s Amy with the phone in her face!

Reactions: 7

Kweenbee

excuse my ignorance (I am in a same sex relationship) but how does she know the exact night she conceived?
I know when my daughter was conceived because it was via IVF but for a young heterosexual couple to know exactly when they conceived it baffles me
Were they not having sex all the time ?
Iknow when my child was conceived because it was the only (drunk) night we didn't use protection lol so that was how we knew

• Haha

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
A whole forum dedicated to Hannah? She'd love that wouldn't she and so would her vain sister but no hun, it's called a thread 🙄 Maybe that's what led to her 2hr hiatus away from social media
Can't believe Amy hasnt got her own thread. That picture she posted this morning 'I didn't post it before because I hated my arms but jesy gave me the confidence to post it'

*GIVE ME ATTENTION AND TELL ME HOW GOOD I LOOK

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
What I will say is I do essentially like Hannah, she doesn't flog all the shite others do, seems really lovely, great mum, caring girl etc. Always answers people on inbox or posts..I do feel she's another one who keeps the SW in her name to keep followers. If she starts with the swipe up nonsense selling protein shakes or whatever..that's it for me! And her reaction to Keeping Kate's post was well over the top! Kate has been brown nosing these sisters for ages... I don't think she actually cares that much about Kate, she was just a bit pissed someone mentioned her.

Sickoflurking

@antisocialmedia i read her post and pmsl thinking of you. No Hannah, someone made a forum so realistic people could discuss all the utter bollocks that unrealistic people like to share all over Instagram for pats on the back, money or self gratification. Someone else created a thread about you after you waded in about Kate...another like minded dickhead that looks to complete strangers for praise on the regular. I started off really liking you, then you shifted completely on the next beat thing for weight loss blah blah blah. Anyone can lose if they move more and eat less. Your camera angles suggest it’s more fakery and as soon as you drop the absolutely ridiculous amount of movement you now seem obsessed with, everything will stall and your tiny portions aren’t maintainable long term. Once again whipping up support and soon be sending people over here to stick up for you. Don’t lie that you don’t read here either, we all know you do (you changed your insta handle rapidly when someone mentioned it here). Those who are content and happy with their lives as you always claim to be with your amazing family, should not need to hop onto Instagram every day to say how amazing you feel and complete strangers telling you you’re awesome. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Riffraff81

So she's up 6lbs and also bloated!! Can she not put 2 and 2 together and see that the bloat flare up will be the weight gain🙄, not as if its actual 6lbs of fat🙈 she's actually obsessed and it's very unhealthy

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Anyone seen Amys version of Hannah’s playroom.
I knew it wouldn't be long 🤣 then you have hannah posting about diets, and Amy going on about how fat and ugly she feels

Nice night away for hannah considering they're so skint and living on klarna 😉

Instafamous1

VIP Member
Omg.. I was trying to find this thread to post about the gender reveal. Fuck me... she isn’t that special! She could’ve just said that we know and we will tell you tomorrow as soon as we tell the family

• Haha

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
I didn’t realise she was taking a break as she put a full story of her visiting her sisters this morning didn’t she?
A few stories and a couple of grid posts today 🤷🏼‍♀️ And that’s a break 🤣🤣

It annoys me with these instagrammers that they have to say “people have been asking” nope, nobody has been asking you just want to draw more attention to yourself. I really used to like Hannah but she is going as big headed and arrogant as all the others.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

KfBr

VIP Member
I’m hope she has bed sister in laws permission to post that extremely personal photo?!
I would be fuming if that was me 😑
Could of at least waiting until they were both dressed and give it a few hours, jeez 😒

• Wow

Saffron08

No way is Hannah in the same league as Kate. Hannah and her sister are so genuine you can tell that. I've followed Hannah from her pregnancy and she is very real in my eyes.
Yes she has had a moan about tattle but I think it's more because of the PT and people mentioning her name - everyone's entitled to a moan. I like the fact that every story isnt #ad #gifted etc. You can totally see that's all Kate is looking for with her account.
Unfortunately Kate has attracted a of negative attention personally I think this is a lot of her own doing she does come across as being holier than though and she just really isn't.

professional.lurker

She's such a spoilt brat 😂 why ask if you don't want to hear the answer? Some people click options on polls by mistake (literally every time I have put one up I've had messages saying shit sorry didn't mean to put that) and more to the point I would never expect to get removed as a result of picking an option SHE'S provided. Massively strikes me as the bitch from high school who never grew out of it.

Kweenbee

Even if he doesn't do surgery, it's your brand new unborn baby surely you'd push yourself to be there or nahhh?

CinnamonBun

Chatty Member
Surely random people on the internet aren’t actually asking her for advice on what to wear, as she never knows half the time herself!! Definitely someone she knows asking so she can post AFF links.