Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harry

Chatty Member
I'd be fuming with my sister if she shared that online!
Amy has deleted it so I’d say she reads here or her sister told her to delete it.
Amy probably likes that her sister is bigger than her, Iv always thought they was a tad of jealousy between sisters

Reactions: 9

ADLP

breast is best and all that!

I tried breast feeding ( cos your basically forced to) I lasted a day and my nipples were hurting more than actually giving birth. It ruined my first few days of Motherhood. If I’m lucky enough to have another baby I would not even bother trying. As long as mum and baby are happy that’s all that matters in my opinion! X

Justchilling

So baffled at how both Amy and Hannah have purchased homes recently when they work in their parents shop 🤷🏽‍♀️ Must be the money they’re saving on heating 🥴

It can’t be me who thinks it’s proper strange the way Hannah and her husband were snuggling under a blanket on Amy’s couch. They family are just bizarre. Keys 100% go in the bowl

• Haha
  • Sick

rhc92

Chatty Member
she’s going to have such a headache over breast feeding the new baby unless she sorts out the attachment Eden has with her boobs.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Who’s copying who ?
Maybe the constant dieting and restricting on all these stupid fads have damaged their stomachs. But no, it couldn't possibly be that, will have to be another instagram trend that's the solution, never anything they've caused.

I suspect both of them have taken laxatives in the past to lose weight, especially Jaffa Kate. She did tell the world she has to pick poo out of her bum so she can clear her bowels....

• Sick
  • Wow

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
Ffs what is wrong with Hannah? She’s put up a video of the dad changing the new baby’s nappy, showing her completely naked niece to the world. I’m sorry but it’s wrong. I’d be livid if someone put a naked video or picture of my child on social media, even more so if it was my own sisters. She’s done it before with Eden and it’s just weird.

I'm sorry but why the hell is she showing that poor new born naked bum and vagina on social media for the world to see !!! Totally disgusted by that ... and she's not even her child !!! I would be fuming if anyone shared my newborn naked on social media to strangers or friends !! What is wrong with her would she want her private parts shared to the world !!!!! Fool
Snap! Cross posts😂 I’m glad it’s not just me that finds that bizarre!

Sickoflurking

And now the gloves are off, how does her sister who works in a market sweet stall afford business class flights to Las Vegas in the same year as buying her first home? ......asking for a friend

She’s gone ‘quiet’ because the diets gone tits up!
All respect has been lost!

Reactions: 8
Anyone else not give a shit about the gender of this baby? 🙃
Why do they have to film everything for social media, why can’t she just enjoy it with her family. Completely baffles me
It’s the way they think they are these big massive influencers that gets me. The whole thing last night on Amy’s story about ‘no one post it on social media until we have’ talk about being full of your own self importance!

• Haha

CinnamonBun

Chatty Member
Not commented on here for yonks! I’ve just noticed Hannah’s following VSG tags is this her next weightloss route?
Edited to say also slimming clinics in Turkey!
I honestly think even if she was a size 6 she still wouldn’t be happy. I think they need counselling of some sorts to deal with their relationship with food/body image. I just hope they don’t pass any bad habits ect onto their children.

Choco88

VIP Member
Why did Amy post a video on story of her parading around in a swimsuit and tag her brother in it asking what he thinks to it?! Inbred family!

• Haha
  • Wow

Monkey47

VIP Member
Sorry but that is such a bitchy thing for her to do!!
Some people don’t want to breast feed - or want to but cannot - so they’re less than because they don’t or can’t do it?!
FED IS BEST, whether it’s breast fed or bottle fed....so yes she should congratulate any mother for feeding their child!
Putting that up with a gif of the boring yawning just shows the kind of person she is!
I breast fed the first couple months when my daughter was newborn, so what, why do Instagram breast feeding moms feel the need to plaster their tits all over the place and act holier than now 😤🤬
The breast brigade do love to make sure everyone knows how fantastic they are (I mean those shoving it in everyone’s faces). I desperately wanted to breast feed but my son was born cleft so couldn’t suck so I couldn’t and I felt like such a failure as every midwife & health visitor kept asking why I wasn’t