Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is all on her though. Poor Eden. Mum clearly stopped feeding to make way for new baby fair enough but she needs to keep explaining and not film.her all the time. Poor child no hope

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Eden roaming around with a used pregnancy tests is bizarre. Why does a 2 year old need to know what one is in the first place 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 3
They are a weird bunch but I do think Eden is mega cute and she is a clever little girl.
100% agree - I usually watch stories with no sound but I do put it on for those ones as I think she’s so funny & switched on ... and her facial expressions have me in stitches. However, some very weird goings on like the boob obsession not being addressed & the used pregnancy test. I mean yes kids rummage but you don’t bloody film it 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

We are still in lockdown right? I mean I’m just checking as it seems ok for this family to mix with whoever they want!! She had her husbands mother round their house for breakfast the other day and now she’s round seeing Amy’s new baby? No doubt her partners and brother are there too!! Takes the piss when I know people that have had family members have children in lockdown and they haven’t seen them let alone hold them for months!! Then they post it all over social media to rub it in even more!! Makes me so angry 😡

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
We are still in lockdown right? I mean I’m just checking as it seems ok for this family to mix with whoever they want!! She had her husbands mother round their house for breakfast the other day and now she’s round seeing Amy’s new baby? No doubt her partners and brother are there too!! Takes the piss when I know people that have had family members have children in lockdown and they haven’t seen them let alone hold them for months!! Then they post it all over social media to rub it in even more!! Makes me so angry 😡
We have just been on about it in the Amy thread . It’s just downright wrong and if you’re going to do it don’t broadcast it all over the internet.

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but why the hell is she showing that poor new born naked bum and vagina on social media for the world to see !!! Totally disgusted by that ... and she's not even her child !!! I would be fuming if anyone shared my newborn naked on social media to strangers or friends !! What is wrong with her would she want her private parts shared to the world !!!!! Fool

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Ffs what is wrong with Hannah? She’s put up a video of the dad changing the new baby’s nappy, showing her completely naked niece to the world. I’m sorry but it’s wrong. I’d be livid if someone put a naked video or picture of my child on social media, even more so if it was my own sisters. She’s done it before with Eden and it’s just weird.

I'm sorry but why the hell is she showing that poor new born naked bum and vagina on social media for the world to see !!! Totally disgusted by that ... and she's not even her child !!! I would be fuming if anyone shared my newborn naked on social media to strangers or friends !! What is wrong with her would she want her private parts shared to the world !!!!! Fool
Snap! Cross posts😂 I’m glad it’s not just me that finds that bizarre!

Reactions: 9
Ffs what is wrong with Hannah? She’s put up a video of the dad changing the new baby’s nappy, showing her completely naked niece to the world. I’m sorry but it’s wrong. I’d be livid if someone put a naked video or picture of my child on social media, even more so if it was my own sisters. She’s done it before with Eden and it’s just weird.
Exactly and her sister is an idiot for allowing it ... looks like she gave birth at hospital aswell. I was expecting a home birth labour video showing everything!!!!! Including the crowing

Pedophiles paradise !!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 4

Needs to be reported

bleeping weirdo family

She was round there for her baby shower too. They’re a joke, and as for Hannah posting a video of the baby naked, it’s disgusting! They’re so ducking thick.
I couldn’t find Amy’s thread, where is it please?

She was round there for her baby shower too. They’re a joke, and as for Hannah posting a video of the baby naked, it’s disgusting! They’re so ducking thick.
I couldn’t find Amy’s thread, where is it please?
She went round to decorate them had a zoom party . She may aswell have just stayed and ate the afternoon tea with her . They’ve clearly seen each other throughout. It really annoys me. My man lives 15 mins away from me and it’s a year since I’ve had a hug from her. I saw her in July and sat in her garden for an hour and I dropped some new bedding at her door yesterday. That’s 2 times in a bloody year . My stepmam died of Covid last April so I know how serious it is and because I have my dad in my bubble I can’t have my mam. I could say aww duck it but I don’t because if everyone did that what’s the point . These 2 seriously piss me off. And I hate people picking on babies and I wouldn’t normally say anything but I really do hope the baby grows into its skin soon as it’s not the bonniest . Nice hair though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She went round to decorate them had a zoom party . She may aswell have just stayed and ate the afternoon tea with her . They’ve clearly seen each other throughout. It really annoys me. My man lives 15 mins away from me and it’s a year since I’ve had a hug from her. I saw her in July and sat in her garden for an hour and I dropped some new bedding at her door yesterday. That’s 2 times in a bloody year . My stepmam died of Covid last April so I know how serious it is and because I have my dad in my bubble I can’t have my mam. I could say aww duck it but I don’t because if everyone did that what’s the point . These 2 seriously piss me off. And I hate people picking on babies and I wouldn’t normally say anything but I really do hope the baby grows into its skin soon as it’s not the bonniest . Nice hair though.
She did stay, Amy posted a photo of the laptop and all the people she was on zoom with and Hannah was sat next to her!!!

They are beyond the joke its no wonder levels around here as so high with muppets like them

Amy’s reposted Hannah’s story of the naked baby onto her own stories so clearly has no issue with her naked newborn being exposed to over 30,000 people🤢 knocks me sick as you just don’t know who’s watching.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Amy’s reposted Hannah’s story of the naked baby onto her own stories so clearly has no issue with her naked newborn being exposed to over 30,000 people🤢 knocks me sick as you just don’t know who’s watching.
I’ve reported it. It’s so wrong.

I've reported it on Amy and Hannah, I think Amy's account is open and Hannah's is set to private but none of us know her in real life so she obviously doesn't care who followers her. Honestly, I always thought the family was way too close but who the hell puts a naked few day old baby on instagram?!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.