Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Someone made a forum all about her 🤦🏻‍♀️ I love all these accounts jumping on this documentary. Just because people have an opinion of you that you don’t like doesn’t make it trolling. It’s exactly the same as is gossiping to our mates about someone’s outfit. I’m sure the likes of Hannah, BM etc are the first to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Crazymum

VIP Member
Margo is gorgeous. Eden was a bit rough but she did say off and you could tell in her face she was a bit overwhelmed before she started pushing her arm. It’s a big step when bringing another baby home and not being the only child. I think she will be fine after a few days. Hannah is clearly a lovely mummy to her. Amy’s just ridiculous. Hannah looked like any new mum coming home. Knackered and sore and especially if she had a c section. When Amy went oh she’s like a dolly. Yes we all know you think your baby is a doll you weirdo. Hannah’s kids are very cute. Amy must be gutted 😂

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Did anyone see how Rumer used her transformation pic in one of her stories to advertise her plan? yet failed to mention Hannah has put all the weight back on she lost with her, and is now back on SW. Is anything genuine on Instagram these days??

• Haha
  • Heart

Sickoflurking

Yeah, whenever I do a diet (not atm as pregnant) ill literally increase steps, up protein for fullness and increase fibre so I can still poo 😂 and aim for a 1200-800 deficit
Usually works really well in all honesty and it feels fine
Have you thought about saying that online and charging £200 a pop for it 🤣🤣🤣. 3500 a week calorie deficit is a pound a week off isn’t it. Going back to Sw though they don’t care if you lose a pound of muscle a pound of fat a pound of fluid or a pound of shit as long as they keep that till ringing

• Haha
I'm sorry but why the hell is she showing that poor new born naked bum and vagina on social media for the world to see !!! Totally disgusted by that ... and she's not even her child !!! I would be fuming if anyone shared my newborn naked on social media to strangers or friends !! What is wrong with her would she want her private parts shared to the world !!!!! Fool

• Sad
  • Wow

Snoopysnooper

This is my biggest pet peeve on Instagram, don’t do a poll if you aren’t going to like the response. Not everyone likes what you like and you are going out looking for an argument 🤦🏼‍♀️

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
There's nothing I can say about her parenting of Eden she's a fantastic loving mother. That little girl is coming on leaps and bounds. Compare her parenting skills to the likes of Fopperholic and Bossmummy - no contest in my eyes. This is what baffles me about her potentially being linked with someone like Kate they're like chalk and cheese!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Their sweetshop must be a front for a mega drugs smuggling operation, like all those barber shops and nail salons you see popping up. Bet they only take cash 🤣🤣

Let's be honest it wouldn't be hard to scam the brains of Britain would it, she probably got distracted by something shiny while reading the email

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
Has she really just plonked a huge piece of wood on top of a chest of drawers and it calling it an island? When she showed the chest of drawers I presumed she would getting a piece cut to size, but it looks like she’s just lobbed it on?

• Haha

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
Absolutely! That's something that you would share within family although I'm not sure you'd show your father in law such an intimate picture of yourself
Don't you remember hannah sharing naked pics with her dad for fathers day 😂😂😂 accidental but still funny!

• Wow
  • Haha

Jessica12xx

I don’t see how it’s bitchy, she has every right to be proud of breastfeeding cos it’s hard work. Just because someone is proud of breastfeeding doesn’t mean they are belittling formula feeding. Wish people wouldn’t take there bat and ball home about it.

Anyway carry on this is not the breastfeeding thread..
I think it’s the fact someone asked her that questionand instead of been like oh of course I celebrate all mums....she just yawns 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think what ever question ur asked, about breastfeeding or not, a yawning meme is rude. The person wasn’t been rude to her. She’s gone down in my estimations just for the pure rudeness

Harry

Chatty Member
What a total bitch. Not everyone wants to see your saggy orangutan tits Hannah or Amy. Save it for your little brother…inbred idiots

• Haha

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
Oh insta’s not a nice place atm so she’s not posting..
You want to put yourself out there via SM then you got to pull up your big girl socks and accept that not everyone will like what you’re doing. Welcome to the real world and stop it with the attention seeking 🙄

• Heart